5

SKYLAR POV

"Kill her!" It was Klaus... giving orders to his minions. His finger pointed at my mother, who was waiting to be executed.

"No! Don't you touch her!" I thrashed against one of his men's grip, trying to get to her but it was no use.

"Shut it, mutt. Be happy it'll be a quick one, there isn't much to watch." Angry tears were dripping down my cheeks as his twisted smirk grew on his face.

"You let her go... or else," I threatened, growling.

"Or else what?"

"SKYLAR NO!" My mother yelled, but it was to late. My wrists were now free as the male being me began to bleed from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

I felt a menacing smirk spread on my face as my canines extracted. Klaus' men ran at me one by one giving me the chance to pounce.

Jumping on one of their shoulders, I took my hands and twisted his neck, his head now facing the opposite direction. I tackled another, pinning his arms above his head as a low growl rumbled in my throat.

"No...NO!" I ripped out his throat, the thick red liquid splashing on my face, my grin never leaving. Klaus looked at me in admiration as I  slowly turned around being met face to face with a large wolf, glowing a mixture of black and white.

"Come on, bitch," I snarled, pouncing first, wrapping my arms around his torso, breaking his ribs.

"Skylar, please..." My mother whined, causing me to halt. Facing her, my anger faded but the worried look on her face stirred up a different emotion.

"Don't do this. Don't show them this side of you, Skylar."

Looking around, I looked at all of the bodies that were no longer mobile because of me. My hands were filled with blood as they began to shake violently. I'm a monster.

"Ah!" An intense shock hit my side, causing me to fall to the ground, my body twitching.

"Take her out of here, I'll deal with her later." I was lifted up off of the ground and the last thing I seen was my mother crying out to me.

"Mama..."

"NO!" I jumped up, dries tears stained my cheeks as short gasps escaped my lips. My hands trailed up to my hair, tugging at it as the images of my mother being dragged away, clouded my mind.

"It's all my fault... It's all my fault." I constantly muttered those four words, making it believable. If I wouldn't have reacted, I would've been with her, I wouldn't have gotten taken away from her.

A sob left my mouth as I quickly clamped my hand over it, trying to silence the cries but it did no good. I started to bite down on my nails, slowly rising to my feet and shuffling to the bathroom.

Digging around in the drawers, I found a scalpel-like object. I slid down the wall, onto the floor, and started to drag the sharp object across my skin. A small whimper left my lips at the burning and tingling feeling but I didn't stop.