6

This is the one place I didn't want to come to.

The one place that has haunted my dreams, my mind, my life.

"Skylar... is that you?" Daniella and I were looking at myself in my old cell. I looked as if I haven't eaten in weeks — which I didn't. They starved me constantly as a punishment, I've grown to get used to it though.

"Y-yeah, that's me. It's where they brought me after they took me away," I whispered, walking closer to the door.

My body shuddered as I took in the state I was in. I looked almost lifeless.

"What happened to you?" Daniella asked, walking up to me, looking at myself through the glass door.

"Wait and see. I-It's hard to talk about," I stuttered. At the moment, a couple of men walked in, opening the door, causing me and Dani to back away.

At this point in time, I hated living. I just waited every day for them to kill me but I ended up escaping five years later.

"Pick her up, we have work to do." They picked me up by my arms and dragged me out, ignoring my screams and protests.

I screamed constantly begging to be released but they didn't listen. Daniella followed behind me as we walked to where they were headed.

The dark room.

It caused me to hallucinate, see things that weren't even there. Feel emotions I shouldn't have felt.

"What did they do to you in here?" Daniella turned me around to face her when silence was my answer.

"Torture me. This was my living hell, Dani."

The screams erupted. Not only from teenage me, but from my mouth as well.

"Skylar! It's okay, it's not real. Breathe," she cooed.

I fell to the ground as my head started to pound. My nails dug into my palms, the pain increasing.

"God, it hurts! Dani, do something, please!" My wolf was at bay, and it took everything in me to calm her down. Every now and then, a scream would be a growl or a snarl, scaring the hell out of Daniella.

"Skylar, I need you to concentrate or we can't get back. Concentrate, please."

I weakly nodded, closing my eyes. The pain was still unbearable but the only thing that filled my mind was Lukas.

Soon enough, the pain ceased and I heard Lukas' voice trying to calm me down. My eyes snapped open, tear streaks stained my cheeks as I frantically sat up. Lukas looked at me with worry on his face.

"What happened in there?" He asked, looking between us two.

"We'll talk about that afterwards," Daniella started, looking at me. "You have some stuff to tell us, Skylar."

"You've seen almost everything I went through, what else do you want to know?"

"Why were you there? Who took you and what did they want? You're not giving us the information we need, Skylar."

"Maybe you don't need to know that information. Have you ever thought about that? Maybe I don't want you seeing that part of me." I stood up and walked towards the room I was sleeping in.

"SKYLAR!" Lukas' alpha voice boomed out, causing my feet to come to a halt. I slowly turned around, meeting his glare. His eyes shifted colors as he tried to keep his wolf controlled.

"We aren't trying to force you into anything, but we do want to know what's going with you. That's all we've been doing. Now, can you talk to us?" His smooth voice returned, but I still wasn't getting that far into detail.