21

When those words left Lukas' mouth my eyes went wide then slowly fluttered closed when he started kissing where he was supposed to mark me. Lukas towered over me, kissing down my neck while moving a hand up my shirt, squeezing my breasts.

"Lukas," I softly moaned, feeling his mouth wrap around my nipple, sucking harshly.

"Do you trust me, kitten?" He muttered against my neck, pulling his pants down.

I nodded. "Yes, Lukas."

Reaching into his nightstand, he pulled out a condom then ripped it open with his mouth before slipping it onto his manhood.

"You ready? We don't have to do this if you aren't ready," He told me, pushing a loose strand of hair out of my face.

Instead of using words, I let out a quiet moan as he rubbed the tip of his cock along my centre. Lukas' lips pressed against mine as he began to enter me, a pained groan leaving my lips followed by a gasp.

"Fuck..." He muttered, gripping the headboard and closing his eyes. Inch by inch, I felt more of him and just waited for the painful part to be over.

It wasn't too long before that part was over. I let out a soft moan when Lukas' lips connected with mine in a slow and passionate motion.

"Hard part is over," he said as he pulled away from the kiss. My lips parted and my eyes fluttered closed as he pulled out then eased back into me, getting my virgin hole used to his large size being pushed into me.

"Oh my— Lukas..." I moaned, his pace quickening and getting slightly rougher. Lukas took my legs, wrapping them around his waist and holding my hips tightly. I felt my back arch off of the bed and my nails run up Lukas' back before gripping his shoulders.

"Fuck, Skylar, you feel so damn good," he muttered, increasing his speed.

A loud cry left my lips when I felt Lukas rubbing me with his thumb while continuing to ram himself in to me. Taking one of my legs, he put it over his shoulder and managed to make it down to my neck when I felt his canines start to emerge. Lazily turning my head, he let out a low growl before he pierced the flesh where my mark was located, earning a gasp from me.

I felt his tongue run along it before he kissed me gently, then kissed down my neck, continuing his movements.

"Ahh... Lukas!" I cried out. Lukas slowed down before ramming into me over and over, desperate for release. My lower abdomen tightened and Lukas' grip on my hips tightened.

"I can feel how close you are, baby. You gonna come for me?"

He warner a loud moan as a response, digging my nails into his shoulder. Lukas smirked when my eyes rolled back with a strangled moan as he pressed against my lower area, rubbing roughly. Biting down on lower lip, every time Lukas slammed into me, he hit this spot that made my body go insane.

I was practically shaking under him as the feeling became overwhelming and I felt myself about to explode. He let out a groan as I clenched around him and ran my nails up his back once more. With one last thrust, I screamed his name as a shudder ran through me as I came followed by Lukas emptying his load into the condom.

Collapsing beside me, we were both breathing heavily and recovering from our haze. Tossing the used condom in the trash, he kissed me softly before pulling me on top of him and kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, kitten," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said back with a smile before my eyes closed, drowsiness taking over me.