25

"W-wait can we at least talk about this? Baby, come on," I begged while he carried me upstairs.

"Nope. Actions have consequences and you're about to go through those consequences."

I'll be honest, I was scared but not scared he would hurt me. Scared that si wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. Lukas dropped me onto the bed then went to his dresser.

"Shorts off now."

For the sake of my legs, I did what I was told and quickly pulled them off. My heartbeat quickened and my gaze never left from Lukas as he continued to dig around in his drawer before walking over to me.

"I'm only going to be gentle before I actually start punishing you. Now, I know what you've been through in the past now I'm going to ask you... are you okay with being handcuffed?" He asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm okay with it."

"Good. Now scoot back some and hold your arms up."

I did as told and watched him cuff my arms to the headboard then my ankles, while making sure my legs were spread. While walking up to me, he stopped by my thigh before smacking my lower area, making a gasp leave my mouth.

"Lukas, please..." I moaned, feeling two of his fingers plunge into me and move roughly.

"Please what, kitten?" He said while smirking and curling his fingers.

My mouth fell open as he sped up his movements with his fingers then began rubbing my clit with his thumb. My back arched off of the bed and my legs lifted, pulling at the cuffs.

"Ah!" I cried out as Lukas smirked at me and added a third finger.

I harshly bit down on my lip then let out a loud moan. Lukas licked his lips while looking at me before smirking. My stomach tightened and I felt myself coming closer to my release and he knew it too.

"You didn't..." I breathlessly muttered when he removed his fingers then popped them into his mouth, rejecting me of my orgasm.

"You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" He asked then going back to his drawer.

"That's not fair!" I practically yelled.

"Watch your fucking tone," he growled. "Now, when you and Dani had your little shopping spree, she told me she got you a little gift."

"I-I never opened it yet. I don't even know what's in it," I stammered.

Lukas then turned around with an object that I recently knew of thanks to Daniella. As my expression changed, so did his but his turned turned into a menacing grin.

"Recognize this?" He asked me, twirling the mini vibrator that Dani bought me between his fingers.

"Y-yes. I've seen it before b-but I've never used it."

"You are one terrible liar, Skylar," he said but his eyes darkened while speaking.

I let out a cry when I felt the vibrator enter my hole while it's vibrations intensified. My back arched off of the bed and my legs shook violently. Lukas stared down at me, licking his lips while his hands slid up my thigh.

My moans grew louder as he roughly rubbed my clit with his thumb, adding to the overwhelming pleasure. I felt my back arch as I clenched around the object, growing closer to my release.

"Now tell me, kitten. When did you use it, hm?"

"Lukas, please!" I begged when he turned it off right when I was near my orgasm. "When you're at work or your meetings and I'm horny as hell, I use it."