XXXII. I Love You

Jyugal's POV:

Niharika and I had plans to hang out. The bell rang and I rushed downstairs, my smile not going anywhere. I opened the door and Niu smiled at me. "Hi, J," she breathed. I hugged her and pulled her in. "I am not gonna eat you up, N. Quit being nervous," I smiled at her and she sighed happily. I took her to my room [refer image (J instead of B)]. "Rustic, I like it," she laughed. She looked so damn cute!! "You're staring, J," she giggled. I hugged her from the back as she continued to look around. "Is this Meghalaya?" She asked, kneeling and looking at a photo on my bedside table. I nodded. "You were such an adorable kid," she smiled, looking up at me. I smiled, scratching the back of my neck. 

"Aww. You're such a child," Niu laughed as she ran away with my teddy bear. She found it and was laughing at me ever since. "Give him back, N. He's my favourite," I called as I chased her. She ran faster but I caught up. I pushed her up against a wall and looked into her eyes. She bit her lip. "Are you gonna give it back?" I playfully threatened. She hugged it and shook her head, making a babyface. "Don't do that," I whined. She made that babyface again. I pulled her face gently and kissed her. Very softly. She kissed back and I tried to grab the bear. She pulled away and ran. Here we go again. "I want him," she pouted. "Fine," I smiled at her and hugged her. We laid down and she gasped for air. "J, what's its name?" She asked. "Coco," I replied and she hugged him and laid her head on my chest. She started playing with Coco and I looked at her. 

She was so beautiful. She grew up to be so adorable and sweet. My Niu. "N," I called, softly. She looked up at me. I pulled her into my lap and said, "I love you."

She looked into my eyes and tears welled up in hers. "Niu, did I say something wrong..." I started but was cut off when she kissed me. Softly. I kissed back and she cupped my cheek. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, the rest of my fingers resting on the back of her neck. "I love you too," she mumbled into my chest as she hugged me. She shifted around until she was straddling me. I smirked at her and she kissed me again. Hard. She bit my lip and I opened my mouth. She slid her tongue in like she wanted to taste all of me. I tightened my hold on her and deepened the kiss. She smiled into it and pulled away. She pulled away with tears cascading down her face. "Oh. Sweetie, I hate any kind of tears in your eyes. Smile for me?" I asked, cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears away. She smiled that smile that made my heart melt. All the time. 

Niharika's POV:

I laid down beside Jyugal and he hugged me. I dug my face into his chest. "Jyugal?" I called as I looked up at him. He looked at me. "Why?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Why did you choose me? I mean, there are better girls than me..." I got cut off when he placed a finger on my lips. "Maybe. But, you are... you, N. There is no one like you," he replied, his eyes moist. I smiled at him. 

No one makes me smile as he does... My J

A/N: Hi!! Now, this is serious. I need ACTUAL opinions on this story. I feel like it has become a collection of love stories (and kissing). Honest opinions... SHOOT!