LIII. Sudden News and Opinions (Part 2)

Aisha's POV:

Mamma and Papa came to pick me up. I hugged them and walked to the car. I was still being paranoid. Darshan, the boys' reactions, how I'm going to fare in a new place altogether. My brothers from other mothers. They would be broken. I would break down while telling them that had to leave. Leave Ahemdabad. Move away. 

We drove home and I walked to my room. Upset, worried, scared and whatnot. I wanted to cry. I couldn't be without them. My entire life would be left behind and I would move to this place where I know no one. I walked downstairs and finished lunch. I put my plate away, washed my hands and walked to my room. I locked myself and let the tears out and punch the walls if required. 

I cried and cried, till my eyes were raw. I had 2 bleeding knuckles. I was on the floor, staring at the ceiling, blankly. I had nothing else to do but go to my brothers (Why was it easier to tell the girls?) and tell them that I am leaving them. Forever. And, then I had to go to my boyfriend and figure out why he has been so distant and tell him I am leaving too. So easy (NOTE THE DAMN SARCASM!!). 

At Jyugal's House...

I knocked on the door and waited. "Hi, Ash! Finally," Jyugal cheered and hugged me. I hugged him back tighter than usual. "I need to tell you something," I said. He brought me inside his house and sat me down. I twidled my thumbs, not knowing where to begin. "Aisha, what happened?" Jyugal asked, kneeling by my side on the floor and placing a hand on my knee. "Uh, IammovingtoMumbaipermanently," I mumbled. "What? Theek se bol, behen," he laughed. "I am moving to Mumbai permanently. My parents have been transferred," I whispered. His hand dropped from my knee. Tears ran down my cheeks as I covered my face in my hands. "You're joking, na?" He asked. I shook my head. I removed my hands from my face and said, "I am leaving on July 20th," crying harder. "Tu yahan nahi rahegi? For 11th grade?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry, Bhai," I apologised. He sat beside me and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "I will call you every day. Just to annoy the hell out of you and listen to you scold me for eating too much chocolate," he smiled. I chuckled. "I love you, Bhai," I murmured into his ear. "I love you, too, Behen," he chuckled. "Promise me that tu mujhe kabhi nahi bhoolega," I said, sticking my little finger out. He linked his finger with mine and I exhaled. 

At Siddharth's House...

His mom opened the door. "Hi, Auntie," I said, putting on a fake smile. She smiled at me and hugged me, before telling me to go to Sid's room. I walked to the door and knocked. "Come in," he yelled. I walked inside and looked at him. He smiled. I sat next to him and took a breath. "What's wrong? Aaj akele?" He asked. "Uh, I know we haven't been friends for an awfully long time. But, you are still like a brother to me. And, I don't know how to say this, but, here we go. I am moving away to Mumbai. My parents have been transferred. I won't be here from now on," I said, my eyes closed, trying to keep my tears at bay. Sid turned me around and looked at me. I opened my eyes. "Really? Tu sach mein idhar nahi hogi? Main teko sach mein aur nahi pareshaan kar sakta?" He asked and I nodded, crying. Again. He hugged me. "Promise me that tu mujhe kabhi nahi bhoolega," I said, sticking my little finger out. He linked his finger with mine and I exhaled.

At Hardil's House...

Hardil smiled and hugged me. "H, I need to talk to you," I said. He nodded and we sat down in the living room. "Kya hua? Are you okay?" He asked. "I am moving to Mumbai. Forever. Mamma and Papa have been transferred," I whispered. His eyes widened. He hugged me and said, "I will keep calling you to annoy you. Promise," giggling. I laughed. "Promise me that tu mujhe kabhi nahi bhoolega," I said, sticking my little finger out. He linked his finger with mine and I exhaled. 

Three down, one to go. I had to tell Darshan. The hardest part...

A/N: Funniest thing happened today. I was stalking Darshan in the morning. And, that last photograph in his latest post? (this one 👇) My dadi looked at it and she just goes "Who is this?" and I replied "He's Darshan Raval" and then she goes "I thought it was a kid."

Even my dadi said Darshan is a baccha... LOL

 LOL