LIV. Heartbreak

Aisha's POV:

I went home to muster up some courage and sleep. I would tell Darshan the next day. I packed up my books and paints and went to bed. I couldn't sleep for a long time. I was turning and twisting for 4 hours. At least. Tears left my eyes again and I cried myself to sleep. Darshan would be heartbroken. As was I. 

Next Morning...

I woke up and finished my morning routine and then I paced around my house, worrying my brain off. I took a deep breath and walked to my boyfriend's house. I hugged Uncle and Auntie. "How was the program?" Uncle asked. "Great, I learnt so many new things," I smiled. "You look dejected," Auntie said. "I know. Mamma and Papa have been transferred to Mumbai and we are moving," I said, looking at the floor. "Oh. But, I will call you on the weekends, hmmm?" Auntie asked. I grinned and hugged her.  I smiled at them and walked upstairs. 

I knocked three times, waited for around 3 minutes and opened the door. To witness my worst nightmare. My eyes brimmed with tears. Darshan. Making out. With Amaira Khatri. He pulled away and confessed his love for her. He still hadn't noticed me standing there. I rapped on the door. They looked at me. Darshan's smile vanished. Amaira smirked. They got off the bed and stood in front of me. Tears were now flowing freely down my face. My eyes were lost. I took a deep breath before gathering up some courage. "Amaira, i-if you d-d-don't mind, would you mind giving me five minutes alone with Darshan?" I asked, silently. She looked between me and Darshan before walking outside. I walked in and closed the door, locking it. Darshan was looking at me, with an expression I couldn't decipher. We sat on the bed and I looked at him. "Gabbu," I whispered, my voice cracking. He looked into my eyes. "Do you love her??" I asked. He nodded, slowly. Tears were still flowing fast down my cheeks. "It's okay. Be with her if she makes you smile. Hmm?" I asked, forcing myself to be happy for him. "But, you will always remain my Dumpling. My Gabbu. I will always love you. I promise that I will never forget you. I will never forget all the things you've done for me. I will always remember the days you loved me. The days you pulled me to your chest and hugged me as if you wanted to keep all the evil away from me. All those days you took care of me. All those days you chased me and picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. The hardest thing I am going to do is walk away still loving you and if you ever understand what you mean to me, you will know how much walking away is gonna hurt..." I trailed off, tears gliding fast down my cheeks. I caressed his cheek and pecked his lips, my lips still wet with tears. I scooted closer to him and hugged him, shoving my head into his chest (A/N: Kuch zyada hi filmy ho gaya kya?). 'Cause, I wouldn't ever love anyone as much as I loved this cute little baby. 'Cause, I had so many memories with him. 'Cause, he was a piece of my heart. He never hugged back. I pulled away and said, "Smile. One last time. I am moving to Mumbai. Mamma and Papa have been transferred. I wouldn't be able to see that lovable smile after this. Ever."

He smiled. I smiled, softly. I caressed his cheeks and kissed his nose. He always loved it when I did that. "I love you. Even if you don't love me. I know I do. Even if I'm only 15 years old. You're my definition of perfection. And if you ever foolishly forget: I will never stop loving you. Ever," I said, softly chuckling at the words I used. "Darshan, can I see you smile one last time?" I begged. He smiled, again. I smiled, softly, kissed his head and walked away, sobbing my eyes out, not daring to look back. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: That's it. Finished. Us Being Us is over. After around a month and a half. This story will always have a piece of my heart. Love you guys. Bye for the last time... From Us Being Us. I am not dying.