XIII. The Week before the Audition(Part 2)

Darshan's POV:

I sat down on my bed and video called Jyugal. "Bhai! Kya ho gaya?" He greeted. "Yaar, I need to talk to you about something," I replied. He raised his eyebrows. "Dude. I cant get Aisha off my mind. I miss her now? For some reason? Jab main uske ghar gaya tha, she would snuggle up with me and sleep. I miss that. I want to hold her in my arms. I can't think of anything but her. Main pagal ho jaaunga. What is wrong with me?" I vented all my emotions. Jyugal laughed. "Bhai. You like her!! You... Tu pagal ho gaya hai," he said in between laughs. "But, she hates me! What am going to do about that?!" 

"I don't think she hates you. Figure it out. Bye."

I smiled and then frowned. What did he mean when he said she doesn't hate me? I fell onto my bed and drifted off to sleep. 

Three Days Later...

Aisha walked past me in a hurry. And turned back, almost dropping to the ground. "Bhai! Meet me by the park on Sunday," she called and ran off. She was so nervous. And confused about something. "What was that?" Siddharth asked. "Monday ko audition hai. She is the President and has a lot of work, related to it. She was panicking last night. She almost cried. It took me an hour to calm her down," Jyugal explained. Siddharth and Hardil laughed. I frowned. "She okay?" I mouthed to Jyugal. He nodded and winked at me. I blushed. 

Aisha's POV:

There was so much happening. I had to get all the signup sheets organised, make a poster, decide songs for my solo performance, practice. I was stressed and I do not shine under pressure. And then I had to deal with Pratham. He still flirted with me after so many warnings and a broken nose. I walked into the Society room and started working on the poster. "Ooh! Sorry." Darshan. "Hi! What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up. "Oh! Nothing. Sorry," he apologised. "Hey. It is okay. I don't mind," I said as I turned around. "Can I help you?" 

"I thought you hated me?"

"I do. But, why are you being good to me?"

"I am stressed. I act the opposite of what I am when I'm stressed. I do hate you back. Bye! Get out!!"

He smiled and left. He is definitely sick. I am SURE! 

I finished up all my work at school and headed home wondering about what just happened.