XXX. After the First Exam

Darshan's POV:

I was revising on my way to school. It was the first exam and I was beyond tense. I was trembling with fear as I bumped into someone. "Gabbu!" Aisha exclaimed. "Sorry, Ishu. I am scared. Tujhe dar nahi lag raha?" I asked. "Haan. Par agar main book kholoongi na, I will freak out more," she chuckled, humorlessly. "Chal," she said, suddenly. I raised an eyebrow. She took my book away, put it in my backpack and pulled me to the Dance Society's meeting room. I raised my eyebrow. She kissed my cheeks, eyes, nose and then pecked my lips. I smiled and my trembling reduced drastically. She leaned on the wall and wrapped her arms around my neck, playing with my hair. "Feelin' better?" She asked, in that accent that drove me crazy. I nodded, biting my lip. She smiled and pushed herself off the wall. She caressed the back of my neck and walked to the classroom, biting her lip (blushing?). 

After the exam...

"How did you answer the 17th question?" I asked Sid and Hardil as we walked to the girls. Aisha and Jyugal were reading a comic book while the others were discussing the paper. "Ishu, 17th answer kya hai?" I asked as I sat next to her. "Huh??" She looked up from the book, uninterested. I showed her the question. "Kamino, tum log exam khatam hone ke baad bhi tension kyun lete ho?" Jyugal asked. "Yeah. Chill," Aisha added. We nodded and put the papers away. "Tum dono itna chill kise ho? I mean, exams ke time pe sab pagla jaate hain aur tum dono comics kaise padh pa rahe ho?" Niharika whined. "Wo kya hai, humko exam ke pehle book kholke zyada tension hota hai. And, exam ke baad toh chill karne ka time hota hai," Jyugal explained and Aisha high-fived him. They looked at us we were crazy. "We are crazy," Aisha agreed, in a matter-of-factly way and smiled. We walked home. "Aisha, tu basketball khelne aa rahi hai?" Jyugal asked and she nodded. We shook our heads. "Gabbu, tu bhi aa raha hai!" Aisha ordered. I shook my head. "Yes. You are. You worry way too much and then you forget answers. Please, please, please," she said in a baby voice making babyface. She knew I couldn't resist it. I smiled and she grinned. I went to Aisha's house because our parents were outside with her Masi. We got changed and Aisha sat down in the living room as I went to the kitchen. "Gabbuuuu..." Aisha called, again in a baby voice. I sat down next to her and wiggled my eyebrows. She pulled me on top of her. I smirked. I pushed my lips onto her's. She kissed back and pulled away quickly. "Kyun?" I whined. She pointed to the door with her eyes and I turned around. "Woah. Were you making out?" Siddharth yelled. I got up and pulled her up. "Nope," Aisha chirped. "BTW, the basketball court is closed. So, can we hang here instead?" Hardil asked and Aisha smiled. "No making out," Alisha laughed and Hardil high-fived her. We sat down and Aisha played 'Princess Protection Program' because we did not finish it the previous day. She cuddled up close to me and Tara. Tara's legs were rested on Siddharth's lap and his head was on Hardil's shoulder. Alisha's head was on Hardil's other shoulder with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Jyugal and Niharika were laying on a giant inflatable (refer image) pillow. "This is relaxing. Thanks, J, Ash," Tara smiled. "Told ya," they exclaimed, happily, high-fiving each other. "Ishu, I'm cold," I whispered in her ear. She tossed another blanket at my face and hugged Tara. I looked at her and she pressed her lips together trying not to smile. I smirked. She was gonna pay. Wink-wink. 

We finished the movie and Aisha got up. "Guys, can we do this every alternate day? Like after every exam?" She practically begged. We nodded, smiling at her excitement. Everyone left to go home and revise and I stayed back. I pushed Aisha onto the pillow and she bit her lip, blushing. "Don't do that," I ordered, smirking. "Why?" She asked in a baby voice, biting her lip again. I snarled and pushed my lips onto hers. Her phone rang loudly and she groaned. "Hello? Haan. Okay, cool," she spoke fast and cut the call. I raised an eyebrow at her. "They are gonna come back only at night," she winked. I kissed her again and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled away after 2 minutes and made me lay beside her. She pulled a blanket over us and wrapped her right leg around my left leg and I put my right leg over her. She cuddled up really really close to me and closed her eyes. "Ishu, you look so adorable when you sleep," I muttered, huskily. She punched me lightly and smirked. "Let me sleep, Gabbu," she said and pecked my neck, her tongue teasing my neck.

She is one hell of a girl. My life. And she knows how to turn me on, the right way.

A/N: Filler...