LII. Sudden News and Opinions (Part 1)

Aisha's POV:

My phone rang and I ran to pick it up. Mamma. "Hi!!" I shouted, happily. "Calm down. I have some bad news. You should sit down," she said. I raised an eyebrow and sat down. "Asher, your dad and I have been transferred. We have to move to Mumbai," she said, dejectedly. My eyes widened. "We will be moving after you come back. Tell the group," she informed. I exhaled, upset. I nodded. I cut the call and sat down. I laid down and took deep breaths.

My entire life was in Gujarat. In Ahemdabad. 15 years. My first girlfriend, boyfriend, school and my first enemy. My first everything. I was going to have to leave everything behind. Everyone I love behind. My WHOLE LIFE behind. Darshan would be so upset, the boys would be crushed. I would have to leave the girls. The complete family. My sleepovers and trips and icecreams and shopping and everything would be nonexistent now. New home, new school, new people. No Gabbu. He would miss me, as would I. We would meet only once or twice a year. How was I going to tell them? How was I going to make sure we always remained friends? How was I gonna survive without the people who love me the most?

Thoughts overwhelmed my mind and tears escaped my eyes. I couldn't do this. I couldn't leave my entire life behind. "Ash, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" The girls asked and sat beside me on their knees on the floor. "Guys, don't kill me for saying this. It is weird," I whispered. "We won't," they said. "I am permanently shifting to Mumbai. Mamma and Papa have been transferred. We will be moving after I return home. I am not going to be in Ahemdabad any more," I said, tears quietly streaming down my face. Niu lost her balance and fell onto the floor. Tara's smile vanished. Alisha's eyes widened. "No," they whispered. I nodded. They hugged me and Niu said, "We still love you. We will call you every day. We will never forget you," hugging me. I smiled. I pulled away and hugged the other two, before going to bed. 

Next Morning...

I was sitting with the entire dance group. Aarav and Riaan were already going to stay back in Mumbai. They're parents too. Transferred. What are the odds? I was happy that I'd have at least two friends with me. I went to my room and texted my mom to let her know about the recent developments. I planned to tell the boys after going home. So that I could hug them and tell them I love them in person. 

This was not going to end well. I could feel it. Something was DEFINITELY gonna go wrong...

A/N: *shrieking happily* @darshanadz actually guessed it right. I am coming up with Part 2 of Aishan's story. Eeeeep. *dances around and forgets to shut the laptop down*