XXXIX. Girls' Day Out!!

Aisha's POV:

I finished getting dressed [refer image (no jacket)], grabbed my hiking backpack (the girls told me to, I had no idea where we were going) and called the girls. We were having a girls' day out, much to the guys' dismay. "Hi, we're outside your house," Tara said and abruptly cut the call. I ran outside and sat down in the cab. "Where to?" I asked. "Hiking to Mount Abu," Niu smiled. "That is 5 hours away," I exclaimed. They nodded. I shrugged. "Yaar, tum log ek baat batao? Your boyfriends don't miss you? I mean, it is the weekend," Alisha asked. We started laughing. "Yeah, they do. But, we're just as important," Tara laughed. "Darshan didn't really mind," I smiled. We started talking about music, food and murder plans.

"The best way to murder someone? Knock on their door, they open it, you shoot them," I said. The others' eyes widened. I nodded. "What if they run?" Alisha asked. "You aim the gun and wait. The second they open, you shoot," I clarified. They nodded as if everything I said made sense.

My phone rang. I picked it up. "Haan bol," I greeted. Darshan asked me where I was. "On my way to Mount Abu. 30 minutes left," I answered. "Cool. When will you be back?" He asked. Again. "Around 7 pm. 6 hours," I said. He bid goodbye and cut the call. "What? He misses you?" Niu laughed. "No. Wanted to know when I will be back," I answered. 

At the hills...

"2 kilometres to the lake? Let's go. If we walk fast, 30 minutes. Slow, 45 minutes. Let's move," I said. "We go fast. Please," Alisha said and we started walking. We passed by a few other tourists. "Look!" Tara whisper-yelled, pointing to a plant. "Why are you whispering?" Niu whispered back. "Butterflies," she whispered back. I pulled my camera out to capture the butterflies. "Saare pics bhej diyo," Alisha ordered. "Anything you say, your majesty," I said, bowing. We continued our journey. We stopped to click a few pictures. "Wait, Ash. Look, there. The cityscape," Niu said, pointing to the city. I took a picture. After another 15 minutes, we sat down at the lake. "You wanna jump in?" Alisha asked, her eyes gleaming. I nodded. "Nooo," the other two groaned. Alisha and I shrugged our shoes off and jumped in. Niu took solo pictures of us. I walked up to the shore. I walked to the changing rooms and got changed into a black hoodie dress, grey mid-calf socks and the grey shoes from before. Tara was talking on her phone. I looked at Niu. "Sid," she mouthed to me and we smirked. We sat down in the comfortable silence. That was until Niu's phone rang. I looked at her. She mouthed, "Jyugal," and picked it up, walking away. "What's with them?" Alisha asked as she sat beside me. "Boyfriends," I shrugged. "You have a boyfriend too. Darshan isn't calling you?" She asked. "I asked him not to. He wanted me to spend time with you guys without disturbance," I smiled, shrugging. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled. Niu and Tara walked to us smiling, making us smile too. "What up, peeps?" Alisha asked, jerking her head gently backwards. "Oh, nothing. Sid just wanted to talk," Tara grinned. Niu shrugged. "Let's go back? It's 2:30. Lunch in the car?" Tara asked. We nodded and walked slowly back to the car.

In the car... 

"You know what? Suddenly, I feel like I need a boyfriend too," Alisha chimed after lunch. "Hey. No one 'needs' a boyfriend. You 'want' a boyfriend," I corrected. "Yeah. I mean, you three can go out on double dates. Or triple dates, if those exist. And, I can't," she pouted. "Wait. Seriously, just wait. You will start liking someone. Then, see that someone. DO NOT rush into it," Niu rejoined. She nodded. "Hey, you have three girlfriends. Isn't that enough?" I asked, nudging her. She grinned. I laughed. I laid down and fell asleep. 

Home...

"Wake up, doofus," someone yelled, shaking me. I opened my eyes. Tara. "What?" I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I checked the time. "Ghar?" Niu asked. I walked out of the car after hugging the girls and grabbing my backpack. I unlocked the house and went to my room. "Hi, Aqua," someone greeted. I turned the lights on. Darshan. My face broke into a smile. "Hi," I said, breathlessly. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded and laid on the bed. "We went to the lake. Small outing. But, I had fun," I smiled as he sat beside me and kissed my forehead. "Go. Change. I made dinner," he ordered. He was so sweet. I smiled, kissed him all over his face and walked to my closet. 

I walked downstairs after changing. Darshan was serving Mac N' Cheese. Uh, how I love Mac N' Cheese!! It's life. "Hi, Ishu," Darshan grinned as he sat me down. I pulled him and made him sit beside me. I turned towards him. He raised an eyebrow. I kissed him down his neck. He took a sharp breath. "Eat. We can make out later," he giggled. I left a hickey on his soft spot and pulled away. He moaned. I smirked and started eating. 

He lifted me in his arms and took me to the living room. He sat down with me in his lap and cuddled me. "I wanted to spend the day with you," Darshan pouted. "But, I'm happy you had fun with the girls," he smiled. "What did you do?" I asked. "Went out with Ma and Dad," he grinned. I nodded. "What now?" I asked, my head laying on his chest. "Make out?" He smirked. "No. I'm tired. I'm going to bed," I said, getting up. He picked me up again and took me to my room. "Well, aren't you acting like Prince Charming?" I asked. He smiled. He laid me down and pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my right leg around him. He pulled me so close, air would have to wiggle through space between us. He closed his eyes and I took a moment to admire that adorable face before closing my eyes. 

Night, night

Night, night...

A/N: Why is Darshan so adorable??