XVII. My Life

Aisha's POV:

I was waiting for my girls to come home. Mom and Dad were out of town for performing surgery. Something was gonna happen today. I knew it. Something huge. Something weird.

The doorbell rang and the girls walked in. "Hi!! Aaj ke kya plans hai?" Alisha asked as she hugged me. "Movies, cake and shoes?" I suggested. They agreed and we walked into my room. We put their bags away and they changed into PJs. We set up the projector and put the screen on the roof (refer image), laid on the bed and started watching 'High School Musical'. After 3 movies, we went down to bake. We loved baking together even though food fights increased our cleanup time. "Catch!" Niu yelled as she threw a chocolate chip in the air. I caught it in my mouth expertly. "Your turn," I shouted as I threw a chocolate chip at her. It hit her in the face. She scoffed and picked up a bunch of chocolate chips. "Oh, it's on," I said as Tara and Alisha moved away to enjoy the show. I caught all the chips she threw at me and she caught 3. Out of 15. "I win!" I struck a diva pose. 

Alisha's POV:

Aisha's phone rang. She went upstairs and I video-called the boys. "Guys Aisha is hurt and I need help. Now!!" I yelled and Tara ran upstairs to lock Aisha in her room. "Let me out!! What the hell?"

Darshan's POV:

"What? We need to go there right now!!" I gushed as all of us ran to her house. "Where's Aisha?" I asked. The girls pointed to her staircase. I ran there and opened the door. She was watching a movie on the screen on her ceiling. "You were hurt?" I asked. She laughed, "Who said that to you? Oh, wait. Alisha. SHE'S DEAD MEAT," and ran to the door. It was locked. "We're locked in here. Why? I don't know. But I am gonna kill all of those fools," she grumbled. 

Aisha's POV:

My phone rang. "Darshan, c' mere." We picked up the call. "Hi! We love you and we want you to confess. We are not gonna let you out until you do. Byeee," Niu said and cut the call. "Confess what?" Darshan and I asked at the same time. We looked away and blushed. "Uh, I know we will confess, whatever we have to. But, let's have some fun till we get out. Come on," I cheered as I pulled him to my bed and we laid down watching 'Jab We Met'. I absentmindedly cuddled up to him and laid my head on his chest. We finished the movie and watched 3 more. "Yaar, bhook lag rahi hai." Darshan whined. I called my friends and they brought food up. We started eating. I looked at Darshan. He looked so cute. "Uh, remember when we got locked here and had to escape when we were 7? What did we do?" He asked. "Oh. There was a box with tools and a spare bolt to switch out the broken one. I don't remember where it was," I replied. We finished eating and put the plates on my table. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and Darshan was scanning the floor? "Why on earth are you scanning the floor?" I asked as I closed the door. "To find the box. If I find it first, you confess first and vice-versa," he replied. I nodded and we started searching. After 30 minutes of scanning the floor, Darshan started jumping, "I found it. I found it. You have to confess." I looked at him and bit my lip. He opened the box as I walked towards him. We found the cutting tool and a spare bolt. We high-fived. "'Guess I have to confess, huh?" I grinned, nervously. He nodded. I bit my lip nervously. "Confess," he said as pulled me closer by the hip. I blushed. "Aww. My Ishu is blushing," Darshan awwed. "Uh... um," I mumbled. He looked at me, hopefully. "Close your eyes," I directed. He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. He closed his eyes and I exhaled. I slowly moved towards him and pushed my lips on his. He kissed me back!! Eeep. The passion grew by the minute. He tightened his grip on my neck and deepened the kiss. He bit my lip and I gasped. He stuck his tongue in like he wanted to taste all of me. We pulled away after kissing for 5 minutes. I smiled at him and he hugged me. "I like you," we confessed at the same time and laughed. "Are we back to before?" He asked me. I kissed him all over his face. "Enough cheesiness. At 1 am, we both will escape. Do not tell anyone that we confessed. Okay??" I explained. He nodded and looked at his watch. We had another 3 hours till our escape mission started. I sat down on the bed on Darshan's lap and laid my head on his shoulder. "This is not cheesy?" He winked. "Bachpan mein karti thi. Abhi bhi karungi," I said, childishly. Darshan laughed and kissed my forehead. "But, if we are like before at this age, everyone is going to think we are dating."

"Are we? Dating?" I questioned, winking. "Let me cherish my old Ishu. After that, sochenge," he stated. I nodded and drifted into sleep. He hugged me and closed his eyes. 

At 1 am, my watch alarm rang. It wasn't loud. Thank Merlin. We woke up, and I got the blade which I used 8 years ago. And we slowly started cutting the blade through the gap between the door and the flooring. "Aaah!!" I murmured. "Kya hua?" Darshan asked, worriedly. I showed him my cut finger. "Tu cut kar. Main first aid karke aati hoon," I said, giving him the blade. He cut through the bolt and I finished doing first aid. "Band-Aid nahi lagaya?" He asked, distressed. I shook my head. "Kyun?" 

"Irritation ho jata hai. Aur heal hone mein bohot time jaata hai," I clarified. He kissed my wound. "Dard kam hua?" He suggested. "Too cheesy, Gabbu," I smirked. "Chal, nikal diya aur abhi bolt laga doon?" He sought permission and I nodded. 

Darshan's POV:

After around 10 minutes, I went back upstairs. My Ishu was asleep. I kissed her forehead and laid beside her. 

Next Day.

We woke up at 8 in the morning. Aisha kicked me off the bed (literally) and went down to make breakfast. The others woke up around an hour after us when we were dancing around to 'Hai Junoon'. "What are you doing downstairs? We did not unlock you!!" Tara yelled. We laughed. "There is no mode of escape. How?" Jyugal asked. "Practice, memories, some brains and a cut finger," Aisha said striking a diva pose. "A cut finger? You okay?" Jyugal urged, worriedly. She showed it and nodded. "Okay, guys. Breafast kha lein? It is gonna go cold," I directed and we sat down. 

"Catch!" Niharika yelled, throwing an almond in the air. Aisha caught it in her mouth. "You wanna do this again?" She asked, rolling her sleeves up. Niharika nodded. "Okay. Catch," she yelled back, throwing an almond back. It hit her face. "Match! 10 almonds!" 

"Oh, it's on. It's on, Singhania!" Aisha said, getting up and tying her hair up. 

Aisha's POV:

"Tara, film it. Who's giving the play-by-play?" I asked. Siddharth and Hardil raised their hands. We went to opposite sides of the centre table. "You ready?" I asked. Niu nodded. We started playing. She tossed one in the air. I caught it and laughed. I tossed one and it hit her face. After 10 rounds, "Yeah! I nailed that," I cheered. I hugged Niu and whispered in her ear, "Focus on the almonds, not Jyugal's face. You can catch his face with your mouth whenever you want."

She scoffed and poked me in the stomach. I poked her back and I started laughing. "I hate you, Aisha," she whined. "No, you love me. I know you do, love," I corrected and hugged her. The others looked at us. "Kya hua?" Darshan asked. "Yeh dekho na. Bakwas kar rahi hai," Niu cried. I smirked. She flopped on the couch. "Kya hua?" Jyugal asked. We looked at each other, shrugged and started giggling. "Tell them what you said," Niu ordered, blushing. "Focus on the almonds, not Jyugal's face. You can catch his face with your mouth whenever you want," I repeated and everyone but Jyugal whooped. Niu and Jyugal blushed. "You can also catch Darshan's face," Niu smirked. "I can. I know I can. But, I focused on the almonds and not his face," I shrugged and Darshan blushed. We flopped down on the couch and talked about random stuff for hours. 

Darshan's POV:

"Darshan. Yeh so gayi," Siddharth said, pointing to Aisha, who was hugging him in her sleep. I laughed. "Guess she likes you as her friends now," I smiled. "What?"

"If she likes you and considers you a friend, she will hug you in her sleep. Or sleep on top of you," I explained. "SHE SLEEPS ON TOP OF YOU!!??" Everyone but Siddharth yelled. "SHUT IT!! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP. KAAN KE NEECHE HAVAN LAGA DENA HAI MAINE!! Not, you Sid. You're the best," Aisha yelled louder than everyone together, hugged Siddharth again and closed her eyes. Everyone shut up and sat down. I grinned. She was back. My Ishu. Siddharth smiled. 

My life was awesome and I wouldn't have it any other way. My Ishu, the boys and the girls. Everything was perfect.