Chapter 26

Twinkle went pale when she realized what just happened.
Someone had live streamed their conversation on Instagram and now everyone was watching it.

"Oh no," she covered her mouth with her hand and glared at Pragya, "you bitch!"

Pragya just grinned at her, "busted."

"Aaah!" Twinkle screeched and smashed the phone on the floor.

Pragya sighed heavily,  annoyed as she sees her phone broken into pieces on the floor. "This is the second time you break my phone. They're expensive you know?"

"You bitch! Do you realize what you've done!?" Twinkle screamed.

"I don't know, do I?" Pragya said sarcastically and chuckled darkly.

"Is this amusing to you!? You really don't know me at all Pragya, I will end you!" Twinkle screamed furiously, "you and whoever you're working with!"

"Well now! That brings out the whole squad then," Tanu grinned as she and Kunj went to stand next to Pragya who chuckled at what Tanu said.

Mouni's eyes widened, "Kunj?"

"Of Course Mouni! Kunj have been in our little team since Twinkle darling here started being naughty. Also your husband has been helping us with digging our lovely Twinkl's background...he's a darling man." Tanu purred.

Mouni swiftly turned to Arjun who smiled and winked at her when she looked at him with wide surprised eyes.

"I knew it. I fucking knew you were up to something!"

Pragya laughed, "he didn't exactly kept it a secret love, you could've just asked him like I told you to."

"What the hell is this? Dream team? All this because of one guy!" Twinkle scoffed.

"Honey please, you know it's not just any guy but Abhishek Prem Mehra. Besides, that's water under the bridge now. So over it." Tanu rolled her eyes and held Kunj's hand to prove her point.

"You have got to be joking," Mouni and Bulbul said together.

"Oh shit!" Rhea barked out laughing, "This is entertaining mate. Hold on I need a fucking drink. Waiter!"

"Rhea honestly." Bulbul shook her head at her friend.

"Over it? Obviously you're not over him since you two timing bitches have ruined my life!" Twinkle yelled at Tanu.

"Because you have destroyed mine!!" Tanu roared which made Twinkle jump back, a little startled, "and now, I'm gonna make you pay!"
Everyone gasped when they witnessed her dark and cold expression with that menacing tone of her voice.
Pragya went to put her hand on her shoulder to calm her down but Tanu wasn't having it and shrugged it off.

"Tanu," Kunj warned and Tanu looked away closing her eyes. After counting to five as she breathed out she opened her eyes very calm now and gave Pragya a smile, "I'm sorry I kinda lost it there. I'm still working on it I swear."
Pragya smiled back and told her it was okay.

"What in the black magic just happened?" Mouni whispered to Rhea who was so focused in the whole drama, "some voodoo shit," she answered and Vin who stood beside them burst into laughter and Purab shook his head listening to them.