Chapter 7

The party was still going on and everyone was having a good time, well except one person. Tanu. The whole time she kept glaring at Pragya who was having a good time, laughing and happily chatting with Vin and Mouni.
And Abhi who was not doing a good job of hiding by the way, had kept watching Pragya even when guests were talking to him and that just increased Tanu's anger even more.

"Oh my wonderful dramatic sister. What happened now? Why that 'I want to kill someone' look?" Aliya asked and Tanu quickly shot daggers at her before she went back at glaring Pragya from afar. "Look at her, acting like she owns this place. Who does she think she is? Aur Abhi, he can't even keep his eyes off of her even for a sec!" she said and Aliya was confused, "why do you care? You know Pragya is engaged to another man, so Abhi doesn't even have a chance," she shrugged. Tanu rolled her eyes at her clueless sister, "Pragya is not anymore engaged," she told her and Aliya looked at her in shock. "Kya kaha?" She asked and Tanu gave her her full attention and repeated, "Pragya is not engaged anymore."
She continued when Aliya hadn't said anything, "so if I were you I'd also be worried about Vin who clearly has some romanic whatever towards her ," she finished.

"She continued when Aliya hadn't said anything, "so if I were you I'd also be worried about Vin who clearly has some romanic whatever towards her ," she finished

Aliya quickly looked to Vin and her heart broke big time when she saw the expression on his face while he made Pragya laugh. She was very familia with that look, she used to get it from him when they were together. She was still in love with him and working on getting him back.
"What the hell?" She whispered to herself  and Tanu smirked,  "Aaaw, you dug yourself into that hole remember? But no worries sis you're not the only one, even that Disha girl seem heart broken as well," she told her and pointed at Disha who seemed disappointed watching Vin and Pragya.
"I on the other hand can look at this as a good thing. Two best friends in love with the same girl? Obviously I will have to take an advantage of it," she said feeling proud of herself.

Mouni was so happy to have her friend back, she's been in touch with Pragya all these years of course and that's how she met Bulbul and Rhea, through Pragya

She and Pragya were best friends when they were little, until this whole thing with her family drama happened, then accident. Pragya was moved to England afterwards and it broke her heart as she thought she'll never see her friend again.