Chapter 21

Notice: This chapter has some little mature content in some scenes. So please read at your own risk.
Thank you and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pragya was giggling and moaning as Abhi walks her backwards inside the tiny bathroom and locked the door behind, kissing, nibbling her neck and groping her butt. He dropped his hands on her thighs and lifted her up on the edge of the sink and settled himself in between her thighs.

"Abhi stop, what are you doing!? There are guests outside, we're gonna get caught! Mmm..."
"Well if you keep it down, we won't," he groaned and went for her lips, "fuck baby..Do you have any idea how much I missed you....not fair! I just got home and you're leaving tomorrow, they're sending you so far away too." He hugged her tightly.

" It's only for few days Abhi," she said, giggling.
Abhi pulled back and just stared at her, adoringly. Pragya smiled at him, but she also saw guilt that darkened his eyes, but it quickly vanished.
" I love you fuggi, god I love you so much, I can't live without you." He begged, gazing into her eyes and went back to kissing her lips, deeply this time.

Pragya was confused. What the hell had gotten into him? He was acting strange, his kisses were different, like desperate?
She tried to pull back to speak, but Abhi wouldn't have it. He kept kissing her until they ran out of breath, but he didn't stop there, he couldn't. He needed more, he needed her.

Abhi just got home from his business trip in Berlin and Austria, and all he wanted to do was bury himself inside his beautiful fiancé, but no, fucking Bulbul had to plan his stupid surprise pool birthday party at his second home in Mumbai, where everyone was dressed casually. He was so annoyed, but obviously he didn't show it and puts on his happy mask.
His annoyance went away though when he laid his eyes on her, looking almighty and breathtaking with her beautiful smile.
His friends at the party except Bulbul, gasped in surprise when he rushed over and cupped Pragya's face before his mouth smashed on hers.
"Hi," he greeted after the kiss and she smiled at him.
"Hi."

His father decided than to pull him away and introduced him to some of their clients and started talking business, mingling around chatting with guests and his family, but he couldn't keep his eyes away from her as she spoke animatedly with her friends and guests, a glass of champagne in her hand. Abhi shook his head at that, he knew how much Pragya hated champagnes, she called them snobby drinks with the taste that had no sense. Incase you never noticed, she was more of a whiskey and beer person.

She wore a white mini floral lace dress with gold sandals, looking so beautiful and innocent.

Abhi snorted at that thought, she was not so innocent in the bedroom

"You are one lucky man Abhi, to snatch her away so quickly." An old handsome man he was currently speaking to, who's also one of his clients said when he noticed Abhi's focus were on Pragya.
Abhi looked at him and smiled apologetically, "I'm so sorry Mr. Kapoor, main..."
"No need to apologize son, I understand. I was once young, in love just like you and I married her. Unfortunately she died after giving birth to our third child." He looked and sounded so sad at the last part and Abhi felt like an ass for reminding him of his lost.