Chapter 27

"Main hoon." Said a deep voice.

They all turned towards to the man that wore a mask and gasped in shock when he removed it, revealing his face. He went ahead and stood beside Pragya and held her hand in support.

Twinkle was again knocked out by this, "Abhi? What is this? What is the fucking meaning of this!?"

"Meaning exactly what she said Twinkle. We're married," Abhi said proudly, tightening Pragya's hand in his.

"No no no this can't be happening, it just can't." Twinkle started pacing as she spoke to herself.

"Kyun? We love each other, so why can't it happen?"

"You're supposed to marry me! How...what the fuck!.....how did this happen? When did this happen!?" She cried.

"The night of your engagement party." Pragya smiled lovingly at Abhi and vice versa.

FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>

Abhi stepped towards Pragya ignoring her denial and forcibly grabbed her face, leaning his forehead on hers, "what can I do Pragya? Tell me what to do." His voice cracking as well, "I've waited for you my whole life, you can't leave me now please. We can fix this Pragya, tell me how I can fix this."

Pragya pulled his hands away and stepped back. She looked straight into his eyes and firmly said,
"Don't marry her. Marry me instead."

Abhi looked at her in shock but he ended up nodding. He didn't care how fucked up their situation was and how the baby was involved now, he would marry Pragya no matter what.

"Okay, let's get married then. I love you Pragya I wanna marry you, its all I've ever wanted."

Pragya wasn't expecting this. She didn't think he would agree that easily, but fuck she had missed him so much.

"I love you too Abhishek Mehra, so let's get married now."

"Okay but how?"

"There's a temple nearer from here, it's open. We can just go there. Quickly though, Siddharth and the priest are waiting for us," she said as they got inside the car.

Abhi was surprised, "Siddharth? You planned this?"

"Oh my love," she chuckled, "I will tell you everything, but lets get married first."

Abhi nodded and drove straight to the temple Pragya directed him to.

When they arrived they were met up with Siddharth along with a pregnant Rhoshni and Preeta.
The ladies quickly took Pragya with them to help her change, while Siddharth took Abhi.

About ten minutes later Abhi was changed from his casual attire to an olive green Sherwani with black and red materials eagerly waiting for his bride along Sid and Rishabh with the priest that was performing puja.
Surprisingly Arjun had joined them five minutes later. Abhi was so shocked to see him.

"Arjun what's going on? How come you're here?"

"Let's do this first and we'll talk later okay?"