Chapter 15

Days, weeks and months have passed and it was close to graduation.
All students we're done with exams of course, which most of them were difficult and some were as easy as abc and blah blah blah...sorry I'm blabbering now.
Look the point is, it was party time!

It was Friday after exams and everyone was celebrating and in the party mood especially the seniors and Purab was mostly the happiest because Bulbul was flying down to Delhi the next day since she was also done and had graduated already.

The party was at Aakash's house and it was the biggest house party ever!
Gigantic speakers blowing good music, free food and most importantly, free alcohol.

Pragya, Mouni and Disha were chilling outside watching their friends and school mates acting like idiots, chasing one another, laughing like hyenas and jumping in the pool with clothes.

"Arg! So childish, I'm so embarrassed!" Mouni complained watching Arjun and Vin in the pool cursing at Abhi and Purab who were laughing at them so hard. "And I'm marrying this idiot."

"Chill Mouni they're happy, enjoy this yaar." Pragya said smiling as she watched Abhi, then frowned when a girl she doesn't know with big boobs walked to him and puts her hand on his shoulder, smiling flirtatiously at him.
What was even more annoying was that Abhi smiled back and both started talking.

"What are they even talking about, aur tum, why are you still here? Go and get your man before this bitch does!" Mouni said, clearly drunk from the punch she's been drinking.

Disha added with slur, "Haan bhabhi, Mouni is right, go to bhai. Girls like her can't be trusted. Dekho dekho!"
They trio watched as the girl giggled, slightly brushing Abhi's chest.
"Aur bhaiya....what the hell is he laughing at?!"

"Wait here I'll be back," Pragya said and puts on a fake smile, walking towards Abhi and his uhm...friend.
"He..y baby!" She kissed Abhi, which he returned. "So, who's your friend?" She asked smiling at the girl.

"Shrishti Khan, nice to meet you." She introduced herself and held out her hand for Pragya to shake.

Pragya shook her hand with smirk, "pleasure. You're so pretty and tall Shrishti, are you a model?"

Shrishti smirked back, "yes, actually I am. Abhi convinced me to when we were 18, remember that Abhi bear?" She winked at him and he knew he was in trouble now.

"Oh! Abhi bear! How sweet!" Pragya punched him on the chest still fake smiling at Shrishti. "So sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Pragya Arora, his fiancé." She said, stating a point.

Shrishti's face fell. "Oh uhm..yeah so I heard. You're the lucky one. Uhm I'm gonna go and find my friends. See ya around." She smiled and walked away in a speed.

Pragya's smile changed to glare and Abhi knew he was fucked.
"Now fuggi before you beat me up with your shoes, she came to thank me for her modeling career."

"Really? By flirting and touching you in front of me?"

"She wasn't flirting babe what are you talking about? She was telling me about the agency she's in and how proud her father is, cause her father is one of the biggest movie producers here and he's a tough nut to crack. She has a boyfriend for crying out loud!"

Pragya then felt bad, "Oh. I didn't know that." She looked down, embarrassed by her jealous behaviour.

Abhi smirked and pulled her into his arms, "my fuggi is badass. Did you see how you made her run?" he laughed and Pragya joined him and wrapped her arms around his neck,