Chapter 2

LONDON

London morning is always beautiful especially on a Sunday. You see people jogging, some of them going to church, some feeding ducks and a family having an enjoyable breakfast.
To Pragya though, Sunday Was just a boring sleep in doing nothing day, which is good for curing your hangover. Her aunt however had a different routine, to her it was another busy day. She was always busy and today was no different at all. She had to take care of household, of cause she had helpers to do the job but she wanted to keep an eye on them all to avoid any mistakes. It was rather a big house so they needed help, they even had a butler, how cool is that!

THE ARORA HOUSE

Going back to Pragya, she was in a deep sleep not aware of the happenings outside her bedroom or inside her bedroom as well

Going back to Pragya, she was in a deep sleep not aware of the happenings outside her bedroom or inside her bedroom as well. She was so tired and hungover. It made sense because she came back home around 3am and she was lucky that only her butler saw her and not her aunt, she was not in the mood for her aunts lecture. She was so drunk last night she could only remember half of it.

"Hey!Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angelLove your imperfections every angleTomorrow comes and goes before you knowSo I just had to let you know"

"Hey!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know"

'What the hell?'  She thought and heard the buzzing sound as well. 'Where the hell is that music coming from?'

"The way that Gucci look on you, amazing
But nothing can compare to when you're naked....."

She realized it was her phone playing as someone was calling, so she lazily reached for it, pressed answer without looking and put it on her ear. "Hello," she said sleepily.

"Who the hell is this and where is Raghav?" A woman with a British accent shouted on the phone. 'The fu...' Pragya thought.
"Helloooo!" She continued, "Raghav I know you're there! Put Raghav on the phone bitch! Raghaaaaav!"
Pragya was in shock now, 'did she just call me bitch!?'. "Umm, who is this?" She asked.
"Oh so it talks!"  Pragya finally snapped. "Ok look miss 'I have nothing better to do but call strangers early mornings and get all crazy on them' bitch! I'm so hungover right now and I am not in the mood for this crap! Now, can you just tell me who you are and why you have called. In a calm manner please, my head can't take this," said Pragya, her palm on her forehead.