Chapter1

LONDON

"I promise you I'll kill her if she's late again," Said Rhea sipping her first margarita cocktail as she spoke to her friend Bulbul while they're both waited for their third friend.

They were both at the new opened club called, XoXo and were put in the VIP area. They couldn't help admiring the new place. The decorations were fabulous and the service was on point, especially the ones doing the service really, because he Bhagvan! This should be illegal! Seriously where did they find all these delicious good looking men.

"I don't know why you seem surprised that she's actually late. I mean when hasn't she? We're talking about a girl that's always late for everything, including her MBA classes Rhea! And that's important." Said Bulbul drinking her favorite drink, cosmopolitan, and busy on her phone as she spoke.
Rhea glared at her because Bulbul was always outspoken and sarcastic, she was never apologetic for how she was and Rhea loved her for it but sometimes she couldn't stand her direct attitude. "Well maybe I wouldn't be this impatient if you'd stop doing whatever it is you're doing on your phone right now B, because honestly I'm bored," she replied while watching one of the waiters.

"Uh huh. I'm sure you are darling. Especially at this moment as you're watching the waiter that looks like Varun Dhawan. Didn't think you're into short stuff you know," spoke Bulbul who's still busy on her phone not even paying attention to Rhea.
Rhea laughed out loud causing few people to look at her. She finished her margarita and called the look alike bollywood actor.
"Problem is you have a stick up your butt. You became so boring since you started dating this Purab guy. Hi handsome can we have another round of margarita and a cosmopolitan please? Thank you," she tells the waiter flirtatiously. He nodded and walked off to get their drinks.
Bulbul finally put her phone down and looked at friend who was now looking at the waiters behind as he walked away. "My word Rhea behave yourself will you!?" She laughed at her friend and continued , "you seriously need to be settled down. Perhaps I should have that talk with your mommy dearest, you wont always be that girl who gets whoever she wants and wears dresses that looks like a cotton candy."

RHEA

Rhea glared at her

Rhea glared at her. "Ok so we're giving fashion advices now aren't we? Ok while we're on that point maybe you should wear a statement shoes next time, preferably red bottoms in my taste, because those shoes with that dress is a no no," fired Rhea.

BULBUL