Chapter 12

Days and weeks had passed and Pragya had finished and passed all her given assignments.
She and Mouni decided to celebrate at Mouni's favourite club.
They were having fun dancing and taking shots.
She was laughing at what Mouni said and the waiter brought their third round of their favourite drinks, whiskey cola and gin martini.

"Noo...and your mom never found out?" Pragya laughed through the loud music.

"Me and Arjun were careful okay? We're not sloppy like you and Abhi, no offense." Mouni laughed at Pragya as she palmed her face.

"God Mouni will you ever not bring that up?"

Mouni shook her head slowly as she took a sip of her Martini. "Nope."

They both looked sizzling hot. Mouni in her red one arm short dress.

Pragya in a purple long sleeved mini dress, showing her long perfect legs and braided her hair on one side

Worth it by Fifth Harmony started playing and Pragya immediately stood up from her place and started dancing

Give it to me I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it.....

Pragya was dancing and singing to every lyrics, while everybody was screaming cheering her dancing and Mouni went live on her instagram, cheering her friend as well.

Uh huh, you see me in a spotlight like,
Ooh, I love your style
Uh huh, show me what you got cause I don't wanna waste my time....
~~~~~~~~
Vin spits the beer out from his mouth as he saw something on his phone. "What the fudge! Abhi!"
He ran from the tv room to Abhi's room and found him all chilled, strumming his acoustic guitar.
"Kya hai?"

"Do you know where Pragya is?."

Abhi stopped playing, dropped his guitar on his side and quirked his brow. "Why?"

Vin showed him a live video of Pragya dancing in a club, wearing a very short dress that was showing her long sexy legs. Then he saw a man going behind her and started dancing with her.