Prologue

"I love it when you call me senorita mmm.... ooh la la la."
No! "Oh god please no, not you too?" asked Abhi.
Pragya giggled "what? it's a catchy song and it's been playing in my head the whole day and it's your fault."
Abhi looked at her as if she was crazy. "Ok how is it my fault that you listen to these kind of music? Baby you seem to forget that I'm a rockstar ok? I only sing and listen to my kind of music. Rock on!! Not this, Gitchi gitchi ya, ya, dza, dza lady marmalade." Said Abhi mimicking Christina Aguilera.
Pragya bursted out laughing at Abhis silliness. They were both watching the sunset, wondering why it suddenly felt romantic.

Abhi loved to hung out with Pragya, she was different than other girls. She was beautiful, smart, funny and just real. Girls at school would throw themselves at him, not that he's complaining, no he loved it. He just felt like something was missing. That piece of a puzzle you know you have to find in your life. Pragya was that piece he'd been looking for the whole time, he just knew it.

"What's going through your mind right now Rockstar?" Asked Pragya watching Abhis in deep thought.
"Mmm?" Abhi asked. "You were just lost moments ago. Are you okay?" said Pragya looking at Abhis side face as he was watching the sunset. "I'm just thinking, nothing bad I promise. Just thinking how to convince you to agree to be my girlfriend you know?" Answered Abhi deeply looking into her big brown eyes.

 Just thinking how to convince you to agree to be my girlfriend you know?" Answered Abhi deeply looking into her big brown eyes

Pragya smiled a bit, sad about their situation, "Abhi we've talked about this already. You know why we can't be together."
Abhi let go of her face and roughly ran his fingers through his dark thick hair frustrated. "Shit baby I don't care! I don't care about Tanu or your step mom really. Pragya I know you love your family so much, believe me I do. It's one of the reasons why I lo...love you. Even though I hate how they treat you! They don't deserve you baby, it's not fair on you." Cried Abhi as he touched her face.
Pragya started tearing up looking at Abhi, " you know they were close to papa when he died Abhi, you know this! I feel so close to papa when I'm in that house, it reminds me of my childhood how we used to play games, when I caught him and mom looking at each other in romance when they thought no one was watching." Pragya cried as she continued, "Tanu loves you and if I remember correctly you were going to ask her to marry you before I moved here. So yeah, can't blame her why she hates me."

Abhi closed his eyes and tried to control his anger every time when they spoke of Tanu.
"You're right Pragya, I was going to ask Tanu. But you came back into my life and stole my heart again so what am I suppose to do huh? I can't help how I keep falling for you every time I see you baby please," he begged. "Do you think this is fair on Tanu? Do you think..."
"Abhi stop please!" Said Pragya crying over their situation.

She loved Abhi, she knew it when they were kids, when she slipped into his arms and he called her 'Chashmish'. Though you would have thought  they hated each other in the beginning because of their nonstop fights, but thinking about it now, that was all love.
But still he belonged to Tanu! Well at least that's what she thought, because Tanu always reminded her everyday.
God why did I fall for Abhi, just why!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys this is my first written story, so I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the spelling error

Hey guys this is my first written story, so I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the spelling error.😊