Chapter 18

It was 6 am early morning. Pragya was taking a warm shower thinking about that amazing sex with Abhi late at night. It was pure bliss.
She wasn't suppose to sleep in his room really, but after several rounds of sex and orgasms they had, had her extremely tired and couldn't care less where she slept.
So now here she was washing her hair in his shower, when she suddenly felt strong arms wrapping around her waist and a kiss on her bare shoulder.
She smiled when she felt his hands slowly move up her body to her breasts.

"I thought you were sleeping."

Abhi chuckled, "did you really think I'd miss the chance of watching my fiancé's naked body getting wet?" He started kissing her neck, making her moan as his hand moved down the south of her body and rubbed her private while the other rubbed her breast. She whimpered when he sped up his movement and curled her fingers up tightly against the shower wall.

"A...Abhi... I have...I have to go...before..." Pragya couldn't finish her sentence when she high pitched.
"Shh...baby it'll be quick I promise," he groaned and turned her around, "I need you please." He pushed her up against the wall with a growl.

He was brutal with her and she took it. Her head rolled back when he ravished her neck in bites and kisses. Her one leg wrapped around his hip as he slammed hard inside her, their hands laced together on the wall.
Abhi was grunting and groaning over her moans as he thrust his hips.

After their shower sex, Pragya dressed up in last night's clothes, her long hair pinned up in a messy bun.
Abhi who wore track pants sat against the dressing table watching as she dress up.
"I don't like the fact you and King are talking again and meeting up for coffee like you're best pals."

"Yeah well, Aliya doesn't like it either." Pragya joked, ready to leave when Abhi pulled her against him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm serious Fuggi." He said with that serious tone.

Pragya looked up and sighed when she saw how serious he was. "I know you don't like it baby, but I'm doing it to convince Sindoora remember? Besides you don't have to worry about him, no one can ever take me away from you." She flirted.
"Damn right no one can." He spanked her bottom and growled going for a kiss when she pulled back.
"No we can't. I have to go Abhi before Disha wakes up."

"But I don't want you to go. Then we'll have to go back to acting that we're over," he whined.
She sadly smiled and pecked him on his lips, "I know baby, but it'll be over soon I promise."
~~~~~~~~
Everyone was having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Girls had their own table and same with guys.

"My mom is embarrassing me in front of Arjun's family. What will they think?" Mouni complained as she took a bite of an omelette.

"I think you're overreacting about this. You're stressed, it's normal," Pragya said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

Rhea saw something on Pragya's neck. "Hey babe what's that?" She pointed her neck.
Pragya frowned, "what?"

"That bruise on your neck." Disha pointed innocently.

Rhea gasped, "Is that a hickey?! That wasn't there yesterday!" She shouted.

"Kya?!" "What?!" Mouni and Bulbul screamed at the same time and Pragya's eyes were about to pop out. She immediately covered the spot with her hand and looked around as people were glaring at their table because of the noise. The guys looked on their table as well, curiosity written on their faces.

Mouni smiled nervously at everyone and apologized for the disturbance before she whisper shout at Pragya, "why the hell do you have a hickey on your neck Pragya?!"