Chapter 6

LONDON

"Wait. What did you say? You broke up with King?" Rhoshni asked on the phone, thinking she heard wrong because it was early in the morning and she just woke up from the phone ringing.Her husband who was trying to go back to sleep quickly got up and turned to her in shock. "Kya!?" He shouted.
"Shush baby I'm on the phone!" She whisper-shout at him. "Haan Pragya go on."

RHOSHNI

"Yes! We're done! Over! I mean it this time, we're 404 error," Pragya said on the other line angrily wiping her tears

"Lekin kyun?" Rhoshni asked still shocked but more worried about her cousin, who was more like her little sister. Pragya told her everything and Rhoshni was shaking in anger.
"Oh baby girl I'm sorry, you're such a sweetheart. How can he do this to you?!" She said in anger.

"Do I need to fly to India and kill someone?" He asked getting impatient with Rhoshni who hadn't said anything to him yet.

Rhoshni rolled her eyes at him and gave him the phone. "Bubbles?" Siddharth sweetly called.

SIDDHARTH

Pragya cried more when she heard his voice and his heart broke and face changed to a murderous look, but still talked sweetly to Pragya, trying to comfort her as she cried while talking

Pragya cried more when she heard his voice and his heart broke and face changed to a murderous look, but still talked sweetly to Pragya, trying to comfort her as she cried while talking. Rhoshni put her hand on his shoulder to ease up his anger, he turned to her and looked straight to her eyes and she knew that look very well.
'He's a dead man' she thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~
DELHI

The Mehra house was in absolute chaos. The house was full of decorators and caterers doing their job preparing for the anniversary surprise party for Neil and Ragini.
Mouni was there to supervise them all, in place for her mother who was out of the country, but she knew what she was doing, her mother taught her very well since she was a little girl and it was her inheritance.
Bulbul and Disha we're helping as well. They were busy designing a rangoli, but Bulbul was a little distracted and Disha noticed.
"Bulbul what's wrong? You're physically here but your mind is far away," Disha asked and Bulbul apologized for her behaviour. "I'm sorry Disha. I'm just so worried about Pragya," she said.
Disha was worried now. "Pragya di? Kya hua?"