Chapter 31

I had just walked into the kitchen when my phone rang. Looking down at the caller ID, I smile. Setting my phone up, I place my arms on the counter when Yoongi's face pops up. "Min."

"Wu."

"What can I help you with, Yoongs."

He shrugs. "Nothing really. Just calling to check in."

I nod moving to grab a packet of top ramen. "A little birdy told me you were crying yesterday."

I freeze. "That no good oversized muscle bunny." I scowl.

Yoongi lets out a snort. "So?"

I sigh. Turning to face him, I place my hands on the countertop. "Just family problems. It's a long story that I'll tell you one day."

He stares silently before nodding. "Alright. I'll wait for you."

The tone of his voice indicated there was a double meaning to his words but I quickly brushed it aside. I put a pot of water on the stove before sitting down. "So. Distract me."

He raises an eyebrow. "Distract you? What. Do you want me to show you my hands?" A smug smirk grows on his lips.

My face flushes and I glare at him. "Shut up."

He holds up a finger. "I'm older than you. You should technically be calling me Oppa."

I roll my eyes. "Didn't know you had an Oppa kink Yoongi."

His smirk gets wider. "I don't have an Oppa kink but I do have a Dadd-"

"Ok! I think my water is boiling now!" I interrupt moving towards the stove as my face heats up.

Yoongi laughs at the way he's obviously made me flustered as I disappear from his view.

Sure enough my water was boiling and I placed the dry noodles in the water before bringing my phone over. It's quiet for a moment as I stir my noodles. "So I was thinking." He starts. "For our song, how about we work on the lyrics together and I can produce it? With your input of course." He suddenly seems shy as his pale cheeks tint red.

I smile softly at his shyness before nodding. "Sounds great Yoongs. Did you have something in mind? Should it be in English, Korean, or both?"

His dark eyes gaze softly at me. "English. I want you to sing it."

My eyes widened at the sudden confession. "You don't wanna sing or rap in it?"

He shakes his head. "I have an idea of what I think the song should be about and with what I have in mind you would do better at singing it yourself."

I smile. "If you say so. You are Min SUGA. The talented producer people wish to work with."

He rolls his eyes. "Not true but whatever I guess."

I place my noodles in a bowl before heading back up to my room. "Where is everyone?"

"Wanho and Ji-hoon went to the gym, Dea's at the studio, and Jiwoo had a shoot. There hasn't been much for me to do since the album came out so for the most part I've been relaxing and messing around with some lyrics and melodies."

He hums nodding his head as I prop my phone up and sit with my noodles. "How about you? It's awfully quiet for a guy who lives with 6 other guys."

He rolls his eyes shifting slightly. "I believe Jungkook is at the gym. Joon is somewhere reading, Jimin and Hobi went for a walk and Jin-hyung went to get a late night snack. I'm pretty sure Tae is in his room."

I nod. We continue talking even after I finish my noodles when he speaks up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. You don't mind waiting right?"

I shake my head. "Gives me a chance to change clothes." I gesture to the long sleeve and leggings I threw on earlier before my quick run for caffeine.

He nods getting out of bed as I do the same. I head to my closest grabbing a random grey sweatshirt that I recognized to be Wanho's and a pair of running shorts. Exchanging my long sleeve for the hoodie and my leggings with the shorts, I pull my hood up tucking my hair in and pulling the strings. I crawl back into bed before him and I mess around with my bed sheets. The sound of bed sheets rustling tears me back to reality and I surpass a giggle at the site. "What?"

I burst into a fit of giggles as I took in the sight of Yoongi and his face mask. "I wasn't expecting this." I get out once I calm down. "It's cute."

 He rolls his eyes mumbling a quiet "whatever

He rolls his eyes mumbling a quiet "whatever."

We sat in silence just basking in the feeling of being with each other even if it's through a screen. "Hey Moo."

I hum as a signal that I'm listening. "What are your thoughts on Love?"

A little fluff to get you through the night! It's almost winter break for me so hopefully I'll get some more chapters written and typed up.. This have been a bit hectic with school since it was my last 2 weeks before break. But I've finally been hit with some inspiration on how to get to the next big plot point in the story! Also that facetime picture of Yoongi and Moon is so cute.. Anyways, stay safe everyone! And follow me on twitter @FangirlWinter if you want