Chapter 10

"Moon." Yoongi calls out.

 A small sob escapes my mouth as I collapse back into my desk chair. "I'm ok." I choke out. "Just overwhelmed. I don't handle yelling very well."

 "He has no right to say those things to you. They aren't true." Namjoon cuts in.

 I nod. "Yeah I know. They were just harsh."

 Yoongi grunts in agreement. I sigh, whipping my eyes with my hoodie sleeves. "I think I'm gonna head home for the day." I mumble.

 They both nod. "You two get some rest please. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok." I give them a shaky smile.

 They both frown before sharing a look. "Alright we will."

 I wave goodbye. "Take care. I'll talk to you guys later. I had a nice time chatting with you Yoongi."

 "Me as well. We'll do it again soon."

 I nod as the boys say goodbye before hanging up. I let out a breath I was holding before letting out another broken sob. Memories of screaming matches fill my head as I rest my head into my arms on my desk.

~-~

 I lay in bed later that night looking for something to watch on Netflix when my phone rings. Shifting my eyes to the device laying next to me. I check the caller ID smiling when I see who it is. I push my glasses up on my nose with one hand while I answer the call with the other. "Hello Jungkook." I greet him when his face appears on the screen.

 "Hi Noona!"

 The phone is snatched from his hands and another face appears on the screen. I laugh. "Hey Tae."

 "Give me that!" Another voice whispers while taking the phone.

 Jimin's face pops into view as he smiles. "Hey Chim."

 He sets the phone down and the 3 boys smile at me. "What are you 3 maknaes doing?" I smile.

 "It was supposed to be just me Noona." Jungkook pouts. "But once I told everyone I was going to call you, they followed me."

 "We wanted to talk to Noona too! You and Jin hyung have talked to her the most." Taehyung pouts.

 I frown. "I'm sorry guys. I'll talk to everyone more. It's only been 8 days since we became friends." I point out.

 Jimin shrugs. "So? There's something about you. It's only been 8 days but it feels like we've known you for years. We feel so close to you already."

 The other 2 boys nod frantically. "I thought I was the only one!" Jungkook smiles.

 We talk for a little while longer till the door on their end opens. "Hey you 3. We got to go."

 "Jinnie!" I call.

 Jin walks over and pops his head into the camera and waves. I wave back before turning to the other 3 boys. "You guys go and be superstars. I'll be here."

 The 4 boys laugh before saying goodbye. I hang up the phone with a sigh.

~-~

 I knock on the door next to mine and wait. Wanho opens the door running a hand through his hair. "Hey Noona what's up?"

 "I'm bored." I mumble stepping under his arm into his room.

 For a 22 year old, his room is relatively clean. Minus a few stray sweatshirts his floor was clean and bed was made. The only mess seemed to be his gaming corner and desk where a gaming headset laid with his X-box controller next to it. "Weren't you just one the phone?" He asks, closing his door.

 I throw myself on his bed landing with a grunt before turning to him. "I was. Jungkook called and the other maknaes joined him. They had to go so here I am."

 I place my chin onto my hands as I look at my brother. He sits in his chair in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. His headset is back on with one ear out. "I can go if you're busy." I offer.

 "No. You can stay. Play some music or something. You know I like your company." He responds quickly, shooting me a small smile before looking back at his game.

 So that's what I do. Pulling out my phone, I open Spotify. "Any suggestions?" I ask scrolling through my playlist.

 "Something chill. Doesn't matter who." He suggests.

 I hum chicking shuffle on my Chill BTS playlist turning up the volume. Spring Day plays softly through my phone and I hum along watching my brother play his game.

Heyo! New chapter today because I'm going through post concert depression also known as PCD.. Map of the Soul ON:E was a blessing and a curse. Jungkook.. sir he needs to calm down for real.. I didn't ask to be attacked like this.

 I didn't ask to be attacked like this

Same goes for Jimin!!

 I was just a mess all around

 I was just a mess all around. Both days were great and the boys made me so happy. The second day they looked so happy and that made me happy. Although Yoongi did hurt his shoulder which I hope he takes the time to heal like he should. They worked so hard and put on an amazing show. 

Do forget to keep voting for BTS at the BBMA's on tiktok and the website!

 https://www.billboard.com/bbmasvote

Stay safe everyone! And like Namjoon said Stay Strong. We'll see each other again soon!