Chapter 21

"Come on! There's this restaurant I saw online I want to try!" I gush tugging the oldest and the youngest along with me.

 Jin and Jungkook chuckle as they allow themselves to be dragged. The rest of our group smile from behind them. "We're coming Noona!" Jungkook laughs.

 I laugh pulling them down the sidewalk. Currently we strolled downtown Paris. Since we're here a few days before their concert we decided to take the day to sitesee. We've visited the usual tourist spots but decided to save the Eiffel Tower for tonight. "I heard they have great food! I've always wanted to try Creme Brulee!" I squeal.

 My friends just laugh following me down the street. When we finally reach the restaurant, I start bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet. A hand rests on my shoulder and I turn to see Tae giving me a large smile. "Noona. Stop jumping."

 "I'm just excited Tae! The last I was here I didn't have the time to site see or eat anywhere." I whine.

 He just laughs. "Well in that case, let's go then!"

~-~

 "We're almost there!" Hobi calls in front of me.

 I smile looking at the lit up city around us. Suddenly being sandwiched, I look up to see both Jin and Namjoon smiling down at me. "Hi." I smile.

 They both grin. "Hi."

 "Are you enjoying yourself?" Joon asked.

 I nod frantically. "I'm having a blast! Are you?"

 They both nod. "I think I can say we all are." Jin says looking at our group.

 Dea and Hobi lead the way, the two chatting with lots of hand gestures. Behind them, Jimin and Jiwoo walked side by side pointing out different screanery. Jungkook, Tae, and Wanho were goofing off and shoving each other in front of Yoongi and Ji-hoon who were calming chatting in front of us. I smile. "I'm glad we get to do this together." I look up at them, "We all really enjoy your company."

 "And we enjoy yours." Joon smiles.

 "We're here!"

 We all turn to see Dea and Hobi leaning over the ledge staring at the famous landmark in front of us. We walk over staring in fascination. "It's beautiful." I whisper.

 I hear several grunts of agreement as well all gaze softly at the lit up tower in front of us.

~-~

 "Oo! Food!" Wanho yelled rushing over to the snack bar.

 I thank the crew member for showing us the way before turning to my younger brother. "Wanho! Those are not for us!" I scold.

 "They have brownies!"

 "Where?" I ask rushing over.

 Jiwoo let out a snort from one of the couches. "She switched up quickly."

 "Oh yeah." Dea snickered plopping down next to her.

 "Hey." I turned around towards them shoving a brownie bite in my mouth, "Shut it."

 The two girls burst out in a fit of giggles as soon as I turned around. I rolled my eyes grabbing some fruit before making my way to one of the other couches where Ji-hoon sat playing a game.

 A few minutes go by before the door opens and Jungkook strolls in. He gives us a smile as he sips a chocolate milk he snagged from the mini fridge. "You were great tonight Kook." I grin popping a grape in my mouth.

 "You think so?"

 I nod which makes him smile mumbling a shy thanks. The rest of the boys slowly trickle in, Hobi being the last one to arrive. We all lounge around the room each in our own conversations. I take a sip of my apple juice pulling my legs up on the couch and pulling them under me. "Hey Moon. When do you guys leave?" Jin asks from his place next to Joon.

 I smile sadly at the thought of leaving them. "Our flight leaves early Sunday morning. So two days from now."

 "So soon?" Tae questions with a frown.

 I nod. "Wanho, Ji-hoon and Jiwoo have some gigs they're doing and I need to start recording."

 "Recording?" Jimin asks tilting his head.

 "I'm working on something." Is the only reply I give.

 It's quiet for a few moments before Hobi speaks up. "Well then we'll just have to make the most of our time together!"

~-~

 The next evening I'm awoken from my nap by a series of knocks on my door. "Just a sec!" I crooked my voice slightly horse from sleep.

 I roll myself out of bed rubbing my eyes as I make my way to the door. Not bothering to check the peephole, I swing open the door blinking to clear my hazy vision. "Yoongi? What's up?"

 He takes a deep breath wringing his hands together. "Go out with me tonight."

ehehehheheh... A small cliffhanger for you all.. What will Moon say? This was such a cute chapter to write honestly and you get a glimpse of the different relationships between FF and BTS. I'm excited to explore them more! 

Don't forget to keep voting for AMA and MAMA!

https://mama.mwave.me/en/main -MAMA voting

https://www.theamas.com/vote/ -AMA voting

BE comes out in 8 days!! Stay safe everyone! (Also imagine Moon took that picture.. how cute!)