Chapter 9

~Moon's POV~

 After parking my car I walk inside happily sipping my dutch rebel with my Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich clenched tightly in my other hand.I wave to the receptionist as I walk by heading to the elevator. Stepping out, I skip to my studio opening the door with a smile.

 The room was fairly large with no windows and soundproof walls. The only source of light were the remote controlled LED lights stuck to the ceiling and around my monitors. A black and white couch sat behind my desk with a coffee table and white rug underneath and in front. Both electric and acoustic guitars stood underneath a picture of me and the crowd at my last concert at the Rose Bowl. I sit in my chair turning on the equipment and start eating my breakfast sandwich as I wait. Sitting in silence, my phone ringing scares me a little. Looking at the caller ID my heart jumps in my chest and my eyes widen. Answering the facetime I wait until his face shows up. "Hi Yoongi."

 "Hey Moon." The currently blonde haired male greeted me back with a head nod.

 "What can I do for you sir?" I asked taking a bite of my sandwich.

 "Nothing. Just thought I'd call. Haven't had the chance to really talk to you much." He shrugged.

 "That's mainly my fault. I'm sorry. I just never know when you're not working." I apologise.

 He shrugs. "I understand that. I could try reaching out as well."

 I give him a small smile taking another bite. "Are you busy?"

 I shake my head. "No. I just got to my studio. I stopped to get food and caffeine since I didn't eat this morning and I didn't get much sleep."

 "You're studio? Is that what the blue lights are?

 I nod. "You wanna tour?"

 He nods. I give Yoongi a quick tour of the room with him making sounds of approval every now and then. I sit with a smile. "Isn't it late there? Shouldn't you be getting rest Mr. Superstar?"

 He chuckles. "It's around 11:30 right now.

 "I would tell you to go to sleep but you don't seem like the type to listen to my request." I tease.

 He smiles. "You are correct."

 We continue talking for a while when I hear a knock on my door. "Hold on Yoongi."

 He nods as I get up from my desk and head for my door. Opening it, I'm greeted by my manager who pushes past me quite forcefully. "Oh. Hey Carson. What brings-"

 "I'm sick of you." He cuts me off.

 I close the door turning to him. "Excuse me?"

 The male turns and glares. "I said, I'm sick of you."

 I walk over to him. "What do you mean? Did I do something?"

 He scoffs rolling his eyes. My god you're stupid. You must think you're so special don't you. Because you're a big and famous singer? Cause you won a few big awards?" Huh? Is that it?"

 "Carson-"

 "No. Don't speak. An adult is talking."

 I'm taken aback. "You act so entitled and for what? Why? You're not special. You're not that great. You think you would be where you're at without me? You think you'd have the career you would have now without me?"

 He's in my face now. I don't see his eyes tears pricking at the corners. "You think you're so cool cause you met those Chinese boys? You-"

 "Korean." I whisper.

 "What?"

 "I said Korean. They're not Chinese. Don't bring them into this." I state a little louder.

 He lets out a humorless laugh. "Here you stand protecting them and not yourself. You pathetic ass, useless artist! I could have been given anyone but I got stuck with you!" He snarls. "You-"

 "Enough."

 We both snap our heads to my phone which I forgot all about. Instead of just Yoongi, Namjoon's face now stares back at us. Both him and Yoongi glare fiercely at my manager. "What do you do?" Namjoon asks in fluent English.

 "What?" Carson looked baffled.

 "What. Do. You. Do?" Namjoon slowly asks again, clenching his jaw.

 "I'm her manager. I schedule shows and I-"

 "Nope."

 I blink at Namjoon." I get calls from award shows asking for her and-"

 "No." Namjoon interrupts again.

 Carson glares at the younger male and I see Yoongi smirk. "I organize her tour schedules-"

 "Nah."

 "Stop interrupting me!" Carson finally snaps.

 Namjoon shrugs. "Sorry. You were just saying things you don't do and I had to stop you while you were ahead."

 Carson's face grows red. "What do you mean? I'm her manager."

 He nods. "You have the title of her manager. But you don't do any of those jobs you said you did. Moon and Ji-hoon do all of those things."

 Carson pales. "How many award shows have you accompanied her with? How many talk shows? Overseas tours? Cause I definitely didn't see you at the Grammys."

 "Neither did I." Yoongi poops in still glaring at Carson.

 "Last I checked, Ji-hoon did all of those things. Ji-hoon went on tour with her. Ji-hoon kept her on schedule. Not you."

 Realizing Joon is right I sniffle whipping my tears. "You're fired."

 Carson turns to me. "Excuse me?"

 "I said you're fired. You've done a shit job at managing me these past few years but i didn't say anything cause I always had my brother to fix things. Maybe you'll find a less useless artist to manage." I state.

 Carson glares at me before storming past me, shoulder checking me on his way out. I let out a shaky breath before turning to the two boys.

Heyo!! Some DRAMA this chapter (not really) But a one on one interaction with Moon and Yoongi finally! I'm so excited to see their relationship grow as well as Moon's relationship with the rest of the boys too! Slightly longer chapter this time so yay! 

Just want to remind anyone whos reading this to vote for our boys for Billboard Top Social Artist. Other kpopies are mass voting to try and block them and I'd hate to lose our 3 year streak. Vote here- https://www.billboard.com/bbmasvote just copy the link and past it! 

We got this ARMY!!💜