seven

Everything was clear to you now. But those thoughts seemed to dissolve when your eyes met with his.

"Bakugou I-"

"Katsuki." he interrupted you, "My first name, call me by that."

A small smile creeped up to your lips, seeing his softer side start to show.

"Katsuki, I want you to take me the lighthouse tomorrow." you said, realising how close you were.

"Luckily for you, I know the best way to sneak in." he said wiping away the remnants of your tears. "And after that?" he asked.

"I don't mind. It doesn't matter yet." you said, observing his features.

"How about a spaghetti date?" he chuckled, becoming more and more soft, which you didn't mind.

"Your too cliche, Katsuki Bakugou." you hummed. He liked the way you said his name, it made him feel like he wasn't just a nobody.

The sun was now fully set, and the moon began to take over its shift. You both laid back in the grass, looking at the sky though the branches above you, not saying anything.

You could feel the heat of his hand next to yours, slowly, he began to reach every so slightly so that his fingers hovered next to yours, his pinky lightly wrapped around yours, but before he could make the next move, you began to intertwine each finger with his. You could feel his thumb slowly stroking along the back of your hand, drawing different shapes.

You turned to face him, which he did so too. Something inside you began to grow, it was a new feeling. And you knew that this was going to change your life, you didn't want to dwell on the future, but could there be one with with you and him? And if there was, what would you have to sacrifice?

"Do you remember what you asked me the first time we met?" he broke the silence.

"To leave?"

"No." he chuckled, "You asked me who I was. And I said that I was nobody."

He paused momentarily, as you tried to understand what he was saying.

"But I'm not that anymore. Do you understand?"

"I think so." you replied.

"I feel different now, like I actually-" he started, but cut himself off realising how sappy he sounded.

"Like you what?"

He shook his head slightly, "It doesn't matter. Get some rest."

"Oh, okay."

Silence once again surrounded you, as you tried to understand what he wanted to say.

"Goodnight, Katsuki."

"Goodnight, Y/n"

The breeze around you was light as you began to open your eyes, the branches swayed slowly above you. Katsuki was sitting next to you, looking outwards. You sat up next to him and inhaled the morning air.

"How did you sleep?" he said, still keeping his gaze on the scene in front of him.

"It's not exactly like the bed I had in the palace." you joked. He tched, acting much more brass than the way he was last night.

"You almost slept all morning. You're gonna have to be more careful if you don't want the guards to find you."

You sighed silently, "You're right."

He looked over to you to see your saddened expression, "It's fine though. I was on look out, I just didn't want to wake you."

He watched as your expression turned into a smile as your eyes met, "Don't think I forgot." you smirked which he replied to with a confused glare. "When we first met you said that the league of villains were chasing you. So it seems as if I'm not the only one on the run."

He rolled his eyes, averting his gaze back to the view ahead of him, "Smart ass."

"Why are they after you anyway?" you asked.

"It's more like the other way round." was all he said leaving you confused but you didn't want to press on it anymore. "Anyways, we have a lighthouse to break into, don't we Princess?" he smirked, looking back at you. You smiled and nodded before standing up and began walking together, not realising your bag was still sitting under the tree.