twentyone

Bakugou groaned, rubbing his head as he sat up, only to realise that he had no idea where he was. The room was decorated with golden accents and a large fireplace in the centre of the wall. There were tall white flowers in the vase that sat on top of it. The large window lay slightly open, with the warm breeze  flustering though the light curtains.

Not too bad, he thought.

He looked to see his bruised body through the tear in  his shirt, wincing slightly as he touched it.

Suddenly the door opened, you pushed your back against the door, keeping both hands on the tea tray you held.

A smile appeared on Bakugou's lips, watching as you wandered in, not yet looking over to him. You hummed to yourself, as you put the tray down on the small table that was next to the fireplace.

Sighing with satisfaction, you finally looked over, only to be greeted by the familiar smile that you missed so dearly.

In that moment air filled your lungs, you ran over to sit by him, hugging him tighter than ever before. Chuckling lightly to himself, he wrapped his arms around you, ignoring the pain on his bruises.

"Watch it princess. I'm not fully healed yet." his raspy voice said as you pulled backwards.

Your eyes trailed down to his bruises, lightly brushing your fingers over them.

"You can't just go passing out on me." you responded smugly, looking back up at him.

As you said that, he wrapped his arms around you and picked you up slightly, flinging you around so that he hovered over you. Finally getting to do what he missed so much, he leaned in and kissed you.

"Katsuki." you said as you parted. "Stay here, with me."

Both unable to control your smiles, he nodded and kissed you again.

"Of course idiot."

Giggling slightly, you looked up at him.

"Prince Katsuki Bakugou. I like the sound of that."

"Who said anything about me marrying you? I was thinking more along the lines of my servant." You laughed.

Scoffing, he chuckled and laid on his side next to you. He watched as your laugh dissolved into giggle and then just a smile, simply just adoring you.

"So will you?" he said.

"Will I what?" you responded, looking over to him.

"Marry me?"

A smile bloomed onto your lips as you nodded slowly, his eyes on yours.

"Yes."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
the end

feeling cute might write an epilogue later idk