Insert 17:

Nomthandazo
I asked Yanga to have the bathtub water running and added bubble bath and some healing salt.
Me: Am going to undress you so you can bath is that okay with you? She looked at me for the first time since iv been carrying her. And looked at Yanga.
Yanga: ill be outside. She nodded and Yanga left us and I helped her undress and I saw the most cruel marks on her tiny body. I felt my heart clench and bleed at the same time. I got her tiny body in the water and helped her relax. I sat next to her as the body relaxed her pain.
Me: am just going to be outside getting you something to wear and eat okay. She nodded and I walked out with a heavy heart. I found Yanga there and I ran in to him as he crushed me to his chest. I cried like there is no tomorrow.
Ntswaki
We all ran from his yard as the rain hit hard and was hot as if burning. We watched as he screamed for his dear life. People started getting scared and praying for it to end. Out of Nowhere the Queen showed and the rain stopped. The whole kingdom looked at her with so much fear in they eyes. Wives were clinging to the husbands and kids were holding onto they parents. Right next to her was the biggest wolf I have ever seen.
Nomthandazo: I made a promise to the Gods and to you today. I made a promise that ill do anything and everything to protect you and make this kingdom better. But mostly I made a promise to myself that no one snd I mean no one will suffer will I still breath. Now tell me how do I let go  a man that went out of his kingdom to a poor family. Brought they child with just 2000 rands and bring the child here to be they sex slave? Everyone gaps in shock and looked at Xulu.
Nomthandazo: Tell me how am I suppose to let go of a man that has rapped and tormented a child for months? How can I let go of a man that took advantage of a poor family that had no choice but to sacrifice they own so they don't die out of hunger? You tell me am I being unreasonable with my actions? Am I being evil when a 13 year old has fractured bones and spines and Even might not have kids because of an evil greedy man? I watched as my husband walk towards the Queen with tears in his eyes. He stood a few steps away from her and picked up a big stone and we all gaps thinking he will throw it on her but he rain in to the yard and the twigs pulled him down as my husband threw the first stone. The whole kingdom men picked up stones and started stoning Xulu and when he was no more the ground open up and it swallowed him. The Queen looked at us.
Nomthandazo: This is my home, you are my family. You are all my brothers and sisters and parents. If you hurt. I hurt. If you bleed, I bleed. No one will suffer in the hands of another human being while am alive. She walked into the yard and the whole ground turned black than she walked out of it.
" I want to look at this soil and I want it to be a reminder that right now Xulu is burning for his actions. Am no God but I pray to a living God. If ever I find my sisters or mothers in the same position as that young girl. Your punishment will be worse". Than she walked to one of I neighbours that we know beats her husband and we all gasp out of fear. She stood there for a while than saw a child holding her leg. She went down on her knees and kissed the little girl forehead than stood up.
" and if ever a woman raises her hand on her man, same fate will follow and believe me on that day not even the most adorable baby ever will save you" the chill that went down my spin. " am here to help, heal and restore but if needed for me to kill. I will kill, if needed for me to stand in front of you and take a bullet for you. I gladly do that but do not take my kindness as a weakness. Do not take my love for you and our kingdom as a weakness" she raised her hands and the clouds cleared and the sun shined and the birds started singing. While we looked up at this and we looked back to where she was, she was gone.
Makhumalo: The myth is true the great one is here. Here in our land. Everyone was mumbling and talking all at once.
Khoza: I thought it wasn't just a myth, that was witchcraft ngithi akafe( she must die) the whole crowd erupted raising the voice
Neighbour: that wasn't it. Than Nthando walked out with his beautiful wife and his neighbours were shocked and went o her brushing and touching her.
Nthando: for years I was struggling with my wife condition. I went to doctors and traditional healers even witches but no one could help. Take a look at my wife. You all saw the state she was in when I got here. You all saw that she was dying.
Neighbour2: ever since the Queen has been here my vegetables are growing.
Neighbour3: My wife no longer get attacks by demons at night. Everyone started stating all the good.
Me: The myth says we will be in history books for years to come as the only successful kingdom in the whole world. Where ever we go if we mention we from kwaQhitha we will be treated like royals it also said we are fortunate to have a Queen that loves us as her own and will never let anyone of us suffer. Now my question is, do you want to continue to suffer or are you ready to work with the Queen towards a better future for our kids and generations to come? Everyone was silent.
Khoza: And what about the big wolf beside her? How can we trust it around when we have kids?
Me: Have the king ever harmed you or kids? Or all he has done was give you a home, job and food. Everyone gaps at my statement of the wolf being the king.
Khoza:Ay uyaloya lomama she turned her own husband into a dog... they were all mumbling and I saw it best to tell them all about the history of the myth and what exactly it means. " so in simple terms we are guarded and protected against any evils" I saw them all nod with understanding.
Me: Now let live our life how we see fit but remember no harming or hurting each other. I do not want to witness this again....