Intro:

Nqutu

The funeral was really beautiful and everyone who loved my father was there. My evil step mother wasn't fazed by my father passing but she was acting very well for everyone to see her as a broken woman. The funeral started and I made sure that am not going to shed a tear. My cousin Nompilo came close to me and gave my hand a squeeze. I smiled kindly to her. Nompilo was the only friend I have ever had or sister. She was there in every journey and mile stone iv ever been at. A few minutes later a few gentleman that looked beyond handsome walked in. The two where identical twins and you saw by the way they carried themselves that they were made out of money. The other two were walking in with two beautiful woman by they arms. One was wearing a really short dress for a funeral and the other one was simple and had a kind face. Just than one old man came walking with an older version of him and I knew the old man who was my father friend. He came to visit a lot when he was sick. They stood a little far from me and the old man searched the crowd and when he saw me he smiled. I looked down. The ceremony was amazing and he was buried with dignity and peace. When almost everyone was gone a blue car drove in and a man in a suit walked in and I remember he was here a few weeks ago with my father and he made me sign a few papers since my dad wasn't well and he insisted that I do and I did without reading them. He walked in and smiled.

Me: Swabona( greetings)

Him: Nomthandazo. I looked around the lounge and saw the twins and the two old man than saw my evil mother in law and my evil brother with my wonderful uncle and his wife. If only I could stay with them but I know the evil woman wont let me go since am her maid. My younger spoilt sister was here too.

Him: Well looks like we all here. Well Muziwakhe had a will. I saw my step mother eyes become so evil and she huffed.

Her: What you mean he had a will?

Him: He knew he was dying so he had his affairs sorted out. She looked at me with so much hatred than kept quiet while the man took out the papers.

Him: its simple. He leaves the house to you his wife and daughter. The two taxies he has he is giving them to his brother. My uncle look up in shock.

Uncle: Hawu buthi( my brother) he had tears in his eyes and his wife smiled.

Him: The 15 cows. 2 are for ifalakhe and the 14 cows are Nomthandazo since they are her lobola so she may use them as she pleases. I heard my head spin and I looked up shocked and my evil mother was shocked and looked at me than the lawyer....