Insert 7:

Nomthandazo
I woke up early to find Yanga sleeping next to me. I checked myself and I was completely naked. I touched my honey pot and it seemed normal. I heard a little of chuckling and I turned to find Yanga looking at me weirdly.
Yanga: Trust me if I do anything to you, you would know. I laughed and covered myself.
Me: Goodmorning mr Qhiwa
Yanga: Morning Mrs Qhiwa. He looked at me for a second than the door opened and I snuggled to him as Langa bounced on our bed. I swear he has no boundaries.
Yanga: what happened to knocking.
Langa: I stood by the door and I heard you were "not busy" and I can see by your morning wood that you aren't that lucky. Yanga picked the pillow and threw at him as he ducked laughing and leaving.
Yanga: Trust my brother to ruin my morning. He got up and went to the shower room and I went to the bath tub. I had the water nice and warm and added some bubbles that I saw Ntswaki add. I got in and chilled. After a while the door open with him standing there wearing jeans and a white golf shirt. First time I saw him without a suit. Good thing my body was covered in bubbles.
Yanga: it's Saturday today, how about you take a guard and Ntswaki and go spoil yourself.
Me: spoil myself?
Yanga: shopping or eat out or something. Spoil yourself.
Me: I kind of don't have money. He walked closer and looked me in my eyes.
Yanga: A queen always have money. Ill leave a card for you and a phone.
Me: a card?
Yanga: the black plastic that you swap at the store for things you like. I nodded with a smile as he kissed my forehead and walked out. I finished bathing and wore a high waist long white flannel pants and wore a tight long sleeve deep blue top. I tucked it in than wore my silver sandals. Ntswaki walked in smiling with the newspaper.
Ntswaki: guess who made the front page? I took the paper and read the heading. " The word elegant and sophisticated are a definition of our Queen"  I read the newspaper and smiled at they kind words.
Me: I cut out the beautiful pictures they took of us and took a cardboard and stuck them on it. I made it like a frame and left it by our dresser. Ntswaki was grinning all along. When done I walked to my side table and took the black card and phone and showed Ntswaki.
Me: I have no idea how to use this. I saw her screaming up and down.
Ntswaki: Oh you are do blessed.
Me: How about you and I go shopping, I have a great idea.
Ntswaki: You want to go shopping with me? Not your friends?
Me: You are my friend. I saw tears in her eyes as she hugged me. We went to my wardrobe found her a nice jean and top and shoes that fit and  we went to the garage where drivers are. Muzi walked to us.
Me: bhuti( brother)
Muzi: My Qu... I shook my head.
Me: I thought The king took you with him.
Muzi: he advised that you might need me.
Me: Yes, if you don't mind taking me and my wonderful friend to Durban gateway we want to shop. I watched  Ntswaki grin as if she never left the village and I saw Muzi with glassy eyes but he pulled himself together. I stood and watched the two.
Me: Ntswaki. She turned to me. " is Muzi your husband?" She nodded and I smiled at them.
Me: Perfect. We are all going out. No need to be formal bhuti Muzi. He smiled as he walked us to the car and we left.

Yanga
I drove into the forest to the cabin and I saw my fathers and brothers were already there. I got out and got in the cabin.
Me: Sanibonani( greetings) the old lady eyes turned clear white. We were silent as she went into a trance and then her eyes went back to normal and she looked at me and smiled.
Old lady: Hows married life?
Me: if my brother keeps barging in my room every morning I wont have a marriage. He laughed and the old woman gave him a stare and he shut it.
Dad: The stone turned white. Is she the one?
Old lady: she is more than the one. She is this family lucky charm.
Grandfather: he hasn't had an episode ever since she has been here.
Old lady: He controls the wolf within him.
Me: how come am the only one with this power? Am a twin shouldn't he have this too.
Langa: bro I love you to death but no way in hell am I sharing the curse with you.
Old lady: You are the rightful king of these lands. The Gods chose you and her. So be it but I see darkness around you too and I fear it might wake the wolf within.
Me: Should her tell her about this?
Old lady: Do you think she will believe you? I looked at her thinking that my innocent pure Nomthandazo will ever believe that am a wolf in a man skin due to the native wars that took place in our land years ago? She will laugh at me or believe am crazy or worse do the unspeakable and leave and where will that leave me and my family?

Nomthandazo
Our day out was amazing I went to game and got all my workers 500 game vouchers. Than I went to fochini and got Ntswaki everything she liked. I then went to Cotton on and got my husband really nice tops and golf shirts. I saw Steven Madden shoe shop. We went to sexy undies while Muzi was packing everything in the car.
Ntswaki: Yoh. I laughed at her expression as she was touching the panty that have bells at the entrance.
Me: well at least he wont be lost. We both laughed as I got myself everything and anything that wasn't too uncomfortable. I saw her eyeing a red and black number so I got it for her.We left the store laughing as we found Muzi outside Figo waiting. We got in.
Ntswaki: Thank you again my Queen for today. Muzi nodded too.
Waitress: Good day am going to be your server for today. Here are your menus. She placed them on our table and left. I started laughing since I have no idea what the store serves.
Me: I have no idea what to pick, all these names are fancy.
Muzi: we can have today special. I nodded. We ordered and ate and I listened to my beautiful couple tell me what makes them stronger. Just than I saw Muzi look up and his face changed and I kept quiet as Ntswaki shifted too. Than I felt someone standing over me.
Voice: Hi again. I turned to look into the beautiful model from yesterday in her short dress and breasts almost popping out. I know it not okay not to like a person for no reason but this girl makes my blood boil.
Me: Hi. She turned and looked at my friends and grinned the most evil smile.
Sne: the maid and the driver how sweet. She chuckled making me sweat with anger.
Me: how can I help you? I heard that my voice was strange.
Sne: Oh I just saw a familiar face and thought I should say hi.
Me: Well hi. She looked at me and laughed. I stood up and looked her straight in her eyes. " mind sharing the joke so we can all laugh with you?"
Sne: ihe( laughing) This is Durban dear lover, you may be a Queen in your stupid town but here you are a regular just like us. I backed away from her and laughed and smiled at her. From the corner of my eyes I saw the discomfort from Muzi but Ntswaki eyes were dancing with happiness.
Me: A Queen is for ever a Queen even in the presence of shallow, weak . Yes beautiful but empty people that are always probing. I don't know and am sure as hell that you don't know me. I don't care what your problem is or what your beef is with me but whatever it is. You need to fix it little girl because am sure as hell ain't going to let you walk over me. Now look at me closely and study me well. Am nobody doormat anymore and know that whatever you bring ill fight it and baby girl ill win. Now if you don't have anything productive or thoughtful to say to me and my friends. Yes friends who are not described by the jobs, walk away and make your boobs go pop out somewhere else. She stood there looking ay me than she turned and looked at me than left. I sat down while my whole body was shaking with anger and I drank water. There was silence than I felt the chair move and felt tiny arms around me. I hugged Ntswaki in silence.
Ntswaki: Thank you for standing up for us.
Me: Am sorry you had to see me in that light but I swear that woman makes my blood boil.
Ntswaki: oh I was just waiting for you to sleep her nje uyahlanya lo.( she crazy that one)
Me: you two know her? They both looked down than Muzi shook his head to his wife not to say anything.
Muzi: My Queen I see a photographer I think it best we leave. I nodded as we paid and left but something bothered me. How do they know her? What is her problem with me? I was silent all the way home as Ntswaki did her best to lighten the mood...