Insert 14:

Nomthandazo
The ceremony was truly amazing and I loved everything about it. Its was full and everyone was enjoying themselves. I had so many guards around us to make sure things are running smoothly and efficiently. We were having lunch and the whole place was a buzz. I kept feeling that some one is watching me. I brushed it off and focused on the conversation that I had at hand.
Yanga
I watched as I saw the guy standing at the corner look at Nomthandazo all night. He kept to himself and never said anything to anyone and just watched her. I walked across to him.
Me: Hi
Him: My king. He bowed. I looked at him as he got up.
Me: You been staring at my wife the whole time you have been here. I never saw you speak to anyone meaning no one knows you and he haven't moved an inch for the past hour. So how can I help? He looked at me for a minute than I saw his eyes get glassy I moved him to another empty room. Poured him a glass of water and waited.
Him: Am Nthando. Its my wife. Ever since she lost our baby she has been sick and now its worse. Now she has just given up on life in all and I have tried everything but nothing has woken her. So I went to a helper and she told me of this place. I packed everything that we have and we moved to the plot of land just before the kingdom walls its been 5 days since we have been here but instead she has been getting worse. I seek the local traditional healer help and her answer was the Queen. She said only the Queen can help you wife now. I know it selfish of me to not want to let go of my wife but she is the only family I have. I understood his cries well and I knew if ever the rules were reversed ill be doing the same thing that his doing right now.
Me: where is your wife now?
Nthando: home, I asked her to come with me to this celebration and she uttered words that I never thought she had in her. I took a piece of paper and pen in the drawer and gave him to write the house number and the road his at. He wrote it down.
Me: I don't promise anything but ill bring it to her attention. I saw hope in his eyes as we left and went out.
Nomthandazo
I watched as my husband and one gentleman walk out if the waiting room. I felt a stab in my heart and I slowly sat down as I breathed slowly. I saw Ntswaki rush to me and I braved myself and smiled at her but the pain in my heart grow more to the point of being unbearable.
Me: something is wrong. I felt myself get weaker and I heard the panic in Ntswaki voice calling Yanga as I fainted. In my fainting state I saw a big blue light that I slowly walked towards it. There were birds and flowers everywhere. I got there to find a whole place surrounded by big wolfs. With beautiful furs. I walked slowly as the growled just like how Yanga growled. I saw an old lady sitting on a beautiful glistering stone. I walked towards her as she smiled at me.
Her: You look more beautiful in real life. I smiled at her as she patted a spot next to her. I sat and she looked at me with so much love.
Her: I remember the first day you were born and I was on earth choosing who ill pass my powers too. I heard the doctors call you a miracle lady than I heard your mom saying uNomthandazo. Ever asked your father why those names? I shook my head no.
Her: because your mother prayed throughout the pregnancy for a healthy baby. She had complications upon complications but she prayed and had faith that you will be fine. Than out came a bouncing crying baby and they fell in love with you. But you were blind. I looked at her in shook because no one ever told me this.
Her: for two full years they loved you with they whole being and never cared for the fact that you were blind. Until I came along and gave you my powers which came with your eyesight.
Me: They never told me? I never knew I was blind too.
Her: To them you were as normal as they can be. You being blind never stopped them from loving you and wanting what best for you. I wiped away the tears.
Yanga
I watched as tears came out of her eyes and her body turning cold with every moment that she has been unresponsive. Ntswaki was crying as if she has lost a child. All I cold do was hold her hand as her heart was slowly fading away and there was nothing I could do to bring her back. The medics have tried but instead of her heart beat picking up its slowly fading away. I wiped the tear that rolled down my face and sat there as I watched my wife slip away from me on the very same day that we were celebrating our union. If there was a God how could he be so cruel? How can he make me love a person so much only to take them away from me? How can he give us so much hope and snatch it away from us in a matter of seconds? How can he be so cruel? I let them tears roll down without shame and not giving a damn as to who sees me.........