Insert 11:

Lokhoo
She walked in looking beautiful as always and she sat across from me.
Me: Snethemba
Sne: you never told me that he has moved on? You never told me that already there is someone that taking my place. Why did you bring me here when you knew that there is someone here already taking my place? I looked at her and did my best to stay calm with her winning.
Me: Am fine thank you for asking.
Sne: Am sorry but I tried everything to get his attention and it like I don't exist or the love he had for me somehow disappeared on that deadly day.
Me: for one second Sne can we plan and can you not make this about yourself.
Sne: who am I supposed to make it about? You said if I come back to this deadly world, I'll get Yanga back and all the worldly deeds that will make my life comfortable yet here I am staying at a freaken bnb serving myself and paying for my own meals. Where is the luxury in that?
Me: Seriously you going to sit there and complain than come up with a plan on how to make things happen for you?
Sne: all my plans are failing how on earth am I supposed to come up with a plan when all of them are failing.
Me: well I have a plan and I need your help. She sat up straighter as I told her what the plan is.

Nomthandazo
I looked at the two and I saw Ntswaki look away from me as she mumbled to be excused. I walked into the office. As she left.
Yanga: oh, it's nothing. Are you okay? I walked closer as I felt it that he is lying to me. I sat by the chair and looked at him as he sat down and did his best not to make eye contact. I stood up.
Me: can you come help me in the bedroom please. He nodded and I turned left. I got to our room and I sat by the dresser and removed the gown. He walked in as I was taking out the pain block rubber. He walked closer and I gave it to him to apply.
Me: ill like to think that we in an understanding where we don't lie to each other.
Yanga: I've never lied to you
Me; and ill like to think we are always forthcoming with things even when we think the other party might not like what we want to share.
Yanga: sometimes it's difficult sharing things out of fear of being rejected.
Me: didn't you say we like wolfs and werewolf's we are mates for life?
Yanga: I did.
Me: so, what makes you think I might reject you now? He finished rubbing the meds in and then I turned to look at him. He kneeled in front of me and looked at me in the eyes for a few minutes. We were silent as we looked into each other soul. I saw how troubled he was and how the thought of losing me was eating at him. "you are my home now remember?" he smiled than picked me up as he went sit on top of the bed with me on top of him.
Yanga: I've never really connected with a woman the way am connected to you right now. I smiled. "before you there was a woman named Snethemba. She was really beautiful and I guess I liked how man envied me for having her on my arm. The only thing that mattered to her was money and living the good life and I guess that never bothered me since I could afford that. Then she got pregnant and saw that as an inconvenience to her luxuries life and aborted the child without even letting me know that she was pregnant. I only found out when I started being something that I rather keep hidden all the time. Ill wake up in the middle of the night and be this monster without knowing why. For months It affected me until I dreamt a woman pray. Her prayers were "dear lord, I pray that whatever obstacles that my future husband might be having now to be removed and for him to heal from any harm that might come his way or any danger that he might be in. I need one of us to at least be free from the worries of the world and I pray it's as I can handle my worries of today" I looked at him shocked as this is the prayer that I always say whenever I used to think of the man that will eventually marry when I decide too.
Me: how you know my prayer?
Yanga: I used to hear it all the time when am in my dark days. The first day I saw you and I heard you speak I knew your voice as it has been the voice that has taken me out of my darkest times and days but I was afraid that I wanted this woman who I dreamt of praying for me to be real that I thought I imagined the voice to be your voice. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"after that prayer that day things started getting better and I felt myself getting better and being the person that I was before. This issue that I had of being a monster affect my family a lot that they decided to take me to the most powerful woman. She looked and me and told me, Am sorry for your loss. At first, I had no idea of what she was talking about until she went into details in regards to this issue. I lost a piece of me when I knew that my child as robbed of an opportunity to life just because he was given a selfish mother. And when I asked that mother all she said was" and let you love the child more than you would love me" I felt my heart break into pieces. He wiped the tears that were running down my eyes.
Yanga: so ever since her I made it a point not to ever be attached and then you came along. You pulled strings that I never knew I had and with each day I grow founder and founder of you. Now that makes it really difficult for me to share something that I know may break us or make you cringe with despise.
Me: Have you ever killed anyone?
Yanga: No
Me: than nothing you say or do will ever make me hate you or despise you. Am with you for a long haul. He looked at me for a minute and I can see he was deciding if he is sharing or letting me be.
Yanga: am going to show you something and I want you to remember that am still me. I nodded as he got up and removed his shirt and stood there getting more and more hairy. Then I felt his bones break and, in a minute, he changed into a big beautiful grey wolf a size of a human. Strong and fierce and full of life. I got up from bed and I walked to him brushing the fur. I he nuzzled closer to me as I laughed at the tickling sensation.
Me: Am in unconditionally in love with a big bad wolf. he growled and I laughed as I nuzzled