Insert10:

Nomthandazo
He went down the stair to a room that i didn't know we had not that I know all the rooms that we have in this massive house. I saw a lot of guards there and I stopped running behind him.
Me: Yanga. He stopped and I saw the most disgusting thing ever. Mandla was tied to a pole like a dog and he was beaten half to death with his back raw with rod strokes. I looked at the man who had the rod and I looked at my husband with tears running down my cheeks.
Me: give me the keys now. The guard looked at Yanga. "don't you dear look at him look at me and give me the keys" Yanga nodded as I snatched the keys from him and I open up the door and went to Mandla. I called the guard to help me and he looked at Yanga who stood there looking at me with so much curiosity. He nodded and helped me up the stairs to another spare room where I called one of the helpers to help me nurse him. When i was done cleaning his cuts he held my hand.
Mandla: Why are you helping me? I hit you and I disgraced my wife. I have been embarrassing her for years now yet you are still kind to me. Why?
Me: just because you are a troubled man that doesn't mean you don't have hope. Who am I to judge you for your mistakes nor to punish you when God is giving you another minute to breathe and make things right? He had tears in his eyes and for a first time I saw a man cry.
Mandla: You truly are a kind Queen. I smiled and sat by the corner of the bed.
Yanga
I stood there and watch her converse with the same man who punched her a few minutes ago. The same man I was ready to kill.
Ntswaki: she truly is one of a kind. She whispered.
Me: how can one person be so pure hearted in a world full of so much evil?
Ntswaki: If the myth is true than we still abut to see far worse than this. I turned and looked at her with shock in my eyes that she knows about our Royal gift.
Me: you know?
Ntswaki: Yes
Me: how?
Ntswaki: My family have been the Queen assistance for centuries. The reason I took this job apart me inheriting it from my mother was because of all the stories I have heard about the myth. I have read the journal in the library and then you came back with her and all I saw was light. I wanted to be in her light. Then today happened and I feel her power when she was angry. I felt the chills that ran down my spine same way my great grandmother felt when she was a care lady to the first Queen who had the gift and I knew that this is it. She is the one. Plus my husband told me he once saw you in your full form years ago. He was ready to quit until I told him about the myth which now turns out to be true.
Me: the kingdom do they know?
Ntswaki: the day she set foot in this Kingdom the well that was at kwacansa mountain started to have water. It has been dried ever since the First True Queen death. Some villagers went to one of the healers and she told us that our real queen has stepped on our soul that is why. I moved her from the door and we walked to my office.
Me: she doesn't know that she is unique and has powers. Nor does she know about my powers. I've told her a little but am pretty sure she thinks am crazy.
Nstwaki: The whole village are believing the myth is true little by little and am doing my best to stop them from coming here until I know she knows.
Me: I don't know how to tell her this.
Nomthandazo: tell me what? We both looked at her and she looked at us waiting for an answer..