Insert 25:

Nomthandazo
Me: so, are we going to be civil?
Him: only if this goat of a brother of yours stops smiling. I turned to look at Langa and he had one hell of a smile on his face.
Me: Now tell me what do you wish for?
Him: I want my diamonds.
Me: Funny you say your diamonds. he looked at me with a smirk.
Him: That because there are my diamonds.
Me: Really?
Him: woman what are you on about?
Me: oh, I was under the impression that they belong to a jewelry store in Johannesburg called Tiffanies? same Jewlery store that was robbed a few days ago. The same jewelry store that you acted as they security improver. So I ask again what do you want from us?. he looked at me with so much hate

Zigi
I looked at the calm woman and looked at the brothers who looked shocked and I stood up and look at her with so much hate and anger.
Me: you know the funny thing was I was willing to listen to you even though you stole from me and I was willing to give you a chance than you go and do this? I looked at the boys and nodded and they raised they guns while she placed her hands on both they thighs and her hair turned grey in a minute. I nodded for the guys to fire. I watched in horror as they fired, they gun empty on her and her goons yet they sat there looking at me as the bullet froze a few centimeters from them. I watched as langa grinned like an idiot and the guys looked on in shock.
Her: You tried to kill us. she spoke in a soft voice. She raised her hand and sweep it to the side and the bullet moved to the left and fell off like chips. Two of the guys tried to run and she clenched her fist raising it up and they froze screaming for her to stop in all my life I've never seen this kind of witchcraft.
Her: I really tried for us to be civil but you tried to kill us.
Me: you don't scare me you witch. Guys load your guys and fire. the guys stood there looking at me and looking at her as the clouds got darker and in a split second where her husband was there was a big scary wolf. In minutes all my guards ran for they life's. as the wolf roar and ran after them as Langa laughed like an idiot. in moments I was pinned to the wall.
Her: This is all for the woman and children that you have killed in Nigeria. I felt my blood boil and felt my bones crack as pain shot through me. my heart beat fast and faster and the last thing I saw was langa looking like he will shit his pant and turned to vomit on my expensive vase.

5 months later
finale
Nomthandazo
Nomthandazo I got up and looked at my husband looking at me smiling.
Me: why you starting?
Yanga: you beautiful
Me: Thank you baby but I look like a hippo.
Yanga: You do not, you look like a very pregnant beautiful Queen that happens to be my wife.
Me: You too much at times.
Yanga: well, let get up and eat Langa says his joining us for breakfast.
Me: wow that a first, I wonder what the big deal.
Yanga: Me too. he helped me up from the bed and we took a shower and i wore my beautiful blue dress.

Langa
for the past 3 months I've been dating Naledi and she has been making me feel like no other human in this whole wild world. she has changed me for better and has even got me thinking of wanting to get married and settling down like my brother. I watched her as she slept and played with one of her dreadlocks. she slowly opens her pure black eyes.
Me: Morning beautiful.
Naledi: hey stranger.
Me: oh, am a stranger now? she rolled over to on top of me and looked at me with a smile.
Naledi: are your feelings hurt? she slowly moved her panty to the side and slid my big guy in and i swear i wanted to cry. I watched her grin that devilish smile.
Me: we having breakfast at my brothers.
Naledi: do you want me to move?
Me: we have to get going. she started slowly riding me and I lost my train of thought at all hell broke loose.

Yanga
I watched nomthandazo looking frustrated.
Me: what wrong?
Nomthandazo: I have a bad feeling and one of the twins is jumpy and am not sure why? we have learnt long ago we have a girl and a boy and the girl has powers and we not sure if the boy can change into a werewolf or if he has powers at all. we have been keeping them on a tight lookout to see if this are going well.
Me: you can skip breakfast and go lie down. Ntswaki walked in holding a cup of steaming herbs as usual and she looked at Nomthandazo that was turning pale.
Ntswaki: Are you okay sis? nomthandazo nodded.
Langa: family!! he screamed for us as Nomthandazo eyes turned dark blue for the first time ever and within seconds she was flying and a girl in a black jean and top that Langa brough over was pinned to the wall. we all watched in horror as her eyes changed black and she started shaking as Nomthandazo started speaking in tongues that we couldn't here. after what felt like hours.
Nomthandazo: what do you want? Her voice sounded strained.
Girl: how did you find me?
Nomthandazo: what do you want from my family? the girl gave the evilest of laughs and Langa jumped to stand beside me. Trust my brother to get himself in situations and my wife to always be the one that helps him out of it.
Girl: you died a million years ago. I killed you.
Nomthandazo: that was my great grandmother in law you moron. you messed with the wrong family. in minutes I saw things that my brain couldn't comprehend. I watched in fear as my wife and the girl fight and I watched as the girl screamed and the walls cracking as a small whole that was blazing with fire open as my wife threw her to the whole and just then she fell on the floor bleeding. We all rushed to her as she looked at me weakly.
Nomthandazo: save my babies. I screamed for help as Muzi helped me carry her to the car.
Me: stay with me Nomthandazo please. she placed her hand on my face and looked at me with glassy eyes.
Nomthandazo: Remember the first time we meet. she whispered. I nodded with tears running down my face.
" I was scared of the plane but instead of laughing at me you accommodated me. I knew since that day that you will always do your best to accommodate me.'
Me: you not leaving me. we got to the hospital and they rushed her but she stopped them and touched me for a second. " I love you Yanga, you will be a great father and please don't be angry at Langa the babies are okay"
Me: I'll be here babe. they rushed her in the room. I started pacing as I felt my blood run cold. I turned to find Langa standing so far for me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
Me: Am scared. he walked closer to me.
Langa: I didn't know she was a demon. I didn't know. his voice cracked as we sat there waiting as the door busted open and Ntswaki walked in with almost have the staff. Just then there was thunder and the clouds turned supper black to the point that you couldn't see anything and in a matter of minutes the whole hospital was covered in wolfs as they all howl the most painful howl ever and I knew as the doctor walked out of the room that he carried my wife in a few minutes ago.
Doctor: Am afraid your wife is no more with us. I felt my heart clench and the air leave my lungs and I fell down as pain ran right through me. I cried as the wolf howled and the with and rain got stronger. I found myself in a wolf form running as fast and as far from the hospital as I could. I got to the cliff at the end and cried my heart out. I closed my eyes and I saw her beautiful smile.
Me: why? why did you leave me?
Nomthandazo: It was either me or my kids and I knew that losing the kids will kill us especially me.
Me: how do I even begin taking care of two kids?
Nomthandazo: you have the whole kingdom and you have Langa.
Me; I want you.
Nomthandazo: My time that side is done baby. you have your daughters bow Nokuthula And Nolizwe and Sibanisezwe, they will bring you so much Joy and happiness. The Kingdom is in safer hands with them they have more powers than me.
Me: You really gone?
Nomthandazo: Not forever we will meet again my love. I watched as she disappeared and I cried until I couldn't anymore. I walked back to the hospital as the weather cleared with each step I took forward. by the time I was in the waiting room waiting to see the twins it was bright sunlight. the Nurse called me in and I walked in shaking with tears in my eyes. I stood next to the bed and found the most beautiful babies ever. a tear dropped onto my daughter cheek and she open her eyes and looked straight into my eyes. I picked her up and felt peace fill my heart. I felt content and like I can handle anything and everything that can be thrown at me.
Me: Thank You Nomthandazo for beautiful babies. I snuggled her closer to me as my heart over flowed with so much love. I closed my eyes and I saw nomthandazo smiling with tears in her eyes.
Nomthandazo: I told you that you will be fine, I love you all. she disappeared and this time I never felt any pain and sadness but peace. I took my son and walked to the chair there and sat with both of them in my hands. Nolizwe and Sibanisezwe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE END>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Read kailani next❤️🥰