Insert4:

Yanga
After my breakfast with the Queen I went to hold a meeting with the whole Royal stuff. There were all gathered in the kitchen since it was the biggest room in the whole house.
Me: Thank you for availing yourself this morning. Am sure your read the papers and you heard the rumours. Yes there is a new Queen and I hope you all work well together as you have with all Queens. You know your jobs more than I do but whatever the Queen says now moving forward its law. Even if you know that not how we do things you keep calm and do her bidding. If its happens she does something you don't like or have doubts about it, the policy still stands my door is always open. Now let me not take anymore of your time and relief you and oh we having the announcing ceremony in a week time so please help out where you can. Thank you. I turned and left them mumbling and whispering.

Ntswaki
I walked in the kitchen and the ladies where talking.
Cook: I haven't had any special requests from the Queen am not sure what to make for lunch.
Organiser: I don't know how to set the table and she hasn't called me to help plan.
Lungile: I haven't even seen her she been in her room all morning.
Me: Goodmorning they all looked terrified as they turned and greeted.
Cook: Thank God it you.
Me: You shouldn't be discussing the Queen here sisi.
Lungile: We know ma, but asazi lutho ngaye.( we know nothing about her)
Me: She is amazing. They all gathered around me.
Cleaner: Tell us more sisi.
Me: So far she hasn't ill treated me not even once. She listens to me and she doesn't demand things. She calm and reserved and is a praying woman. I walked in on her praying.
Lungile: muhle?
Cook: stupid question of cause muhle.
Me: beyond beautiful. She tall and slim with perfect curves. She fair in colour and have full lips and big brown eyes. She walks like she owns the world but mostly she has a gentle soul. You will all love her. I looked around the kitchen and it was full with everyone listening. This is here were we gossip without the fear of any royal walking in. Its like they all allergic to the kitchen. Only the king have stepped in to address us on issues.
Lungile: I cannot wait to see her.
Me: you will love her she address you with so much respect and appreciate the job you do.
Cook: kuncono than usne?( better than sne) the whole kitchen mumbled in disdain of that young woman.
Me: Nothing like usne and the door connecting to the house open and everyone turned and there she was in her blue dress that fitted her perfectly and touched the floor as if its flowing. It was like a beautiful waterfall. She smiled at us as everyone bowed and pretended like they busy even the ones that don't belong in the kitchen.

Nomthandazo
The room had to many people. I had a journal in my hand with the list of names of everyone in this household. A difficult task to have 60 helpers. Ntswaki smiled and walked closer and I was at ease.
Me: sanibonani( greetings) everyone mumbled back and I walked in closer. " ngicela usisi Lungile"( am looking for sister lungile) a bubbly girl jumped and came closer and bowed.
Lungile: My Queen.
Me: sisi, I heard you the person that one speaks too if they need the best gathering in the world. She beamed and blushed as she nodded.
Me: Well please get your thinking cap and meet me in an hours time if that okay with you.
Lungile: more than okay my Queen.
Me: Please call me Nomthandazo am not used to the Queen thing yet. She laughed nervously. I patted her hand and walked to the master of the kitchen as she nervously smiled.
Me: Ma Rose? She looked shocked but bowed. " I heard that if you want the best meal prepared you the go to person." She beamed at me.
Ma Rose: My Queen you are so kind.
Me: Well you are in charge of the kitchen and the even cooking. Draw up a list of food and things you can make for the ceremony. And when you done and free meet me so we can talk about the dynamics. She smiled and nodded and I smiled at everyone that were busy as I walked out of the kitchen going to my next person the gardener who I believed was in the green house. Good thing am wearing flats. I looked at the map and walked out in search of the green house.

Ntswaki
After the Queen left the kitchen was in a buzz.
Lungile: She knows my name!! She screamed.
Cook: And mines she called me Ma Rose. Ay lo sne unganaphathu who called me Rosey( not the ill mannered sne) the kitchen laughed as they all were fascinated by our Queen. It was nice seeing them so hyped up and welcoming of her which will make things easy. I left them and when to her office and started with planning her weekend since the king assistant sent me all the gatherings that he is attending this weekend and needed a plus one.

Yanga
I got home and walked in to find two of our helpers talking.
1 helper: She hugged me
2nd helper: you lie
1st helper: am serious the Queen hugged me.
2nd helper: Aybo serious? How was it?
1st helper: amazing, she said whatever I might be going through it will get better in time I just need to give it time. She had tears in her eyes.
2nd helper: she truly is remarkable I saw her in the green house.
1st helper: And Steve allowed her in the green house?
2nd helper: he even gave her a bunch of flowers and she was grinning like she won a million. Am not sure our Queen is aware that this is her home we are just her workers here. She treats us like family. When I see her I just want to kiss her feet. She too kind.
1st helper: I love her, I hope things work out with the king. He is so scary.
2nd helper: and handsome I can just..... I cleared my throat and they turned and nearly died of embarrassment.
1st helper: My king. I nodded as I walked away and heard them mumbling to each other if I heard them. I got to the lounge and found the Queens sitting together and talking. I have never seen my grandmother so happy ever since my mother passing and iv never seen her leave her wing. She looked radiant and in peace. Just than Langa stood next to me.
Langa: she been here 1 day and the whole mansion shakes imagine what could be done in a month time. My father and grandfather walked in panicking and stopped when they saw my grandma and Nomthandazo laughing at some joke. Nomthandazo was truly beautiful. She had grace and some sort off elegance that made you want to be near her. She looked joyful and content.
Dad: Mom left her wing? He asked dumb folded
Grandpa: how? We both shrugged as we watched grandma take one off her necklace smiling.

Nomthandazo
Queen mother: Here . She took out her necklace and got up and placed it on me.
" that necklace was given to me by the Queen mother and has been passed on from generations to generations of Queen. When Nomanzi passed she asked I wear it and give it to you. The stone is said to change to white when the chosen Queen by the Gods takes the throne. But that just a myth its has been blue all my life and Nomanzi life. I smiled at the old soul.
Me: Thank you ma
Queen mother: My pleasure. Thank you for the pre dinner snack. And just being an ear to this old soul. I smiled at her just as I saw movement and turned to find the men of the kingdom walk in. They smiled apart my husband of cause. He came and stood next to me.
Yanga: Hi
Me: Hi, productive day?
Yanga: No complains.
Langa: Nice necklace, I thought it was green kanti imhlope( but it white) he shrugged as I looked at the white stone and I saw the shock on my husband face and my in laws apart Langa who looked confused. I know it was green but now. The Queen mother bowed and touched my feet and looked at me.
Queen mother:You are the Gods chosen one. He touched my cheek with tears in her eyes as I was confused. Her husband cleared his throat and helped her leave. What does she mean am the Gods chosen one? Which Gods is she talking about? I brushed it aside beside she is an old lady....