Insert3:

Nomthandazo
I wore the blue dress that " My helper" Ntswaki prepared for me. I than removed the shower cap and she stood there grinning.
Ntswaki: wow you have such beautiful hair. She patted a banister and I sat. She comb out my afro than styled me and I walked to the mirror and I looked beautiful.
Me: Thank you sisi. She smiled and patted my back.
Ntswaki: you truly beautiful.
Me: Thank you. I got up and as she walked in front of me. The house was beautiful and huge and it looks like there were helpers everywhere . She pushed in the brown doors and I was in a room full of books and there was a huge desk and he was sitting there behind a screen. He got up and looked at me while removing his glasses. I turned to see Ntswaki gone. It was just me and him. He moved us to a big window that over looked outside. We sat at the table filled of food. Everything and anything was there. He slid the chair for me and I sat.

Yanga
She truly looked beautiful with her hair in the most fashionable way.
Me: You slept okay? She nodded. I notice she does that when she is nervous.
Me: I slept good too, I requested us to have breakfast alone together because there I things that I need to share with you.
Nomthandazo: oh...I helped her dish out a few things and I nibbled on a piece of pie.
Me: Am sure you wondering where you are?
Nomthandazo: Yes
Me: you at kwaQhitha. It's a small Town/ village in the middle of nowhere but close to Durban and close to Margate here things are different than things in other places.
Nomthandazo: Iv never been further than Newcastle in my life but how are things diffeent?
Me: You led a simple life?
Nomthandazo: Yes, hence I don't think I should have a helper. Am used to doing things by myself.
Me: You will need one.
Nomthandazo: Why?
Me: uhm let me put it this way, we are leaders. My mother passed away and my father stepped away from the throne. My mother last wishes was for me to take the throne with you. She looked at me so shocked. I saw her breathing and trying her best to calm herself.
Nomthandazo: when you say Throne, you mean ubukhosi?( royals) I nodded. She stopped eating all at once and  looked at me as if waiting for me to change things.? " I don't understand"
Me: we are royals.
Nomthandazo: Am not, am just a simple girl from eNquthu , what do I know about royalty ?
Me: As much as I was born into royalty I didn't know anything I also learnt things along the way and am sure so would you.
Nomthandazo: but you grew up observing all I grew up doing was just being a village girl and doing my best not to fall pregnant by umelusi wezikhomo( a herd man) I found myself smiling at her statement something I hardly ever do. She kept quiet and looked down.
Nomthandazo: why me? You said this was your mother wish. How she knew me? He walked to the drawer and came back with a picture of myself when I was young. I had on a dress that was pink and two buns. There was my dad and Yanga father on one end smiling and my mom with this beautiful woman smiling. I was between two toothless boys and I looked closer it was Yanga and Langa. " I don't remember that"
Me: I was 7 years there I also don't remember much but its said that the day she decided that you will marry me. She was quiet for a time looking at a picture than put it down on the table.
Me: This is why you need Ntswaki. She is your helper in all you do that Royal. She is also your personal assistance. She will walk you through your everyday schedule every morning. If you need anything than you ask the former Queen my grandmother.
Nomthandazo : If I don't want this? All of this? What happens?

Nomthandazo
I watched him look at me for a second and for a moment I thought of getting up and run away. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
Yanga: Give it's a few weeks. If you still feel like this isn't what you can do than ill let you go. I nodded as he pointed to the food and we at. The door opened and his brother walked in wearing blue jeans and a vest with chains like he is a gangster.
Langa: The two love birds ditched us to come eat alone.
Yanga: Langa. He raised his hands laughing his unique irritating laugh.
Langa: well thought you two should know you made the news. He placed the paper on the table and I picked it up and read the heading. " KwaQhitha might be having a new Queen after a decade since Queen Nomanzi passing"  I read all the wonderful things that was said about the Queen and than its showed the picture of Yanga looking all good in a black suit and a big question mark next to him and big bold letter "who is our next Queen"  I looked up to see the two them staring at me.
Yanga: Rule number one. Never worry yourself about what papers say, sometimes they lie. I nodded and looked at the beautiful late Queen smile.
Me: I don't know how to be Queen. I mumbled.
Langa:Queens are born with just being a Queen and you my lovely sister in law you a Queen its just a matter of you finding it within you. You will make a wonderful Queen. Now let me leave you two love birds and let me go to Durban and bang every whole that is willing. My cheeks heated up as he laughed and stole a pie and left.
Yanga: My brother is something else.
Me: Iv noticed. I finished up eating with so many thoughts in my mind.

Lukho
I sat at my desk and read the newspaper just as my father walked in.
Dad: you saw the paper?
Me: just finished reading it.
Dad: makes our mission difficult.
Me: I noticed baba.
Dad: what are we going to do?
Me: I vowed that the Qhiwa men will never rise ever again and I told myself that even if it's the last thing I do on earth. Our kingdom will surpass them. Ill destroy him even if this is the last thing I do on earth. I saw my father smile and leave my office while I called the guy that investigates people to look into this new Queen for me I need to know all her weaknesses and just maybe she will be the piece that I need in making things go my way...