Insert 22:

Nomthandazo
I watched as the whole house looked at me as if am crazy and frankly, I don't mind because I never expected them to understand anyways.
Nokuthula: do you need help with that? I smiled at her as she helped me with the care package. we went to the car in silence.
Nokuthula: do you need me to come with you?
Yanga: I'll go with her baby girl don't worry. she nodded and turned with a smile going up the stairs to Ntswaki. he got in the car and Muzi drove us.
Yanga: I know you never need to explain yourself since you do things your way but that doesn't mean I shouldn't support you. This is me blindly supporting you in what you are doing even though I have no idea what the game plan is. I looked at him and smiled taking his hand in mine as I found comfort in his presence. Muzi adjusted the review mirror.

Khoza residence.
child: aybo ma namanje ubaba akakhabuyi?( even now, dad is not back)
Mrs. khoza: lutho sisi( not yet?)
Child: yazi eshop bebengibukha kabi unogada base palace( when I went to the shop, they were looking me weirdly.)
Mrs. Khoza: That weird. there was a knock at the door and Mrs Khoza walked to the door to find the Queen with her kind smile and the king looking so gloomy. she smiled nervously.
Mrs. Khoza: what brings you here my Queen. she tried to bow but the Queen stopped her.
Queen: may I come in? she nodded as her oldest daughter looked at them with questioning eyes.
Mrs. Khoza: what do I order the visit for?
Queen: There is no easy way for me to say this but I'll show you. she stood up and removed her top to showing her wound.
Mrs. Khoza; oh my gosh are you okay?
Queen; I've seen better days but am fine.
daughter: Am sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but what is your wound has anything to do with us?
King: Your father came to my house and stabbed my wife and I killed him for that. There was silence as the king was very angry. Mrs. Khoza looked at him than looked at the queen who had tears in her eyes.
Mrs. Khoza: he did what?
King: look this is awkward and frankly I don't know why we here but my wife insisted so here I am. but your husband tried to kill my wife as for what reason I have no idea.
Mrs. Khoza: I knew he was angry about the whole Xulu thing but to try and kill the Queen? why? she started crying as her daughter tried to console her and the Queen moved closer to her and held her as she poured her heart out.
Mrs. Khoza: how can you be so kind to use when he did you so wrong for no reason.
Queen: You and your child are not the one that stabbed me, he did.
daughter: now it makes sense why I was getting evil looks from the guards.
Queen: rest assured that no one will burden you with your father mistakes or your husband choices while I still live. She looked at her angry husband who looked away.

Yanga
I finally took a long shower and got out to find my fuming wife with her hair blazing white.
Nomthandazo: Why? why did you have to be so heartless in delivering the news of their loss? I felt my body heat up in anger.
Me:Nomthandazo not right now, we are so not going to argue or fight about a dead man that tried to kill you. am not about to stand here and watch you defend a man that doesn't even need you to defend him.
Nomthandazo: all am saying is that you were insensitive in the matter i would have told the gently.
Me: Look we different, you sweet and kind and loving and I love all those qualities with you but right now this situation doesn't deserve your kindness. He Flippen stabbed you. you would be death right now and yet here we are. discussing the man, paying for his funeral and even supporting his family with vouchers. for what? I don't know and m not even going to dispute that but do not expect me to feel pity nor sorry for the man. he tried to avenge a man that raped our daughter. A child that was sold without her consent that he rapped a million times and now you want me to be kind to his family. hell, No Nomthandazo am not going to do that. she looked at me and her hair changing colour back to her normal hair colour.
Nomthandazo: we can't fault his family for his sins though.
Me: You can't be kind to people who don't deserve our kindness. You my wife and any danger directed at you is directed at me. if its needs for me to kill ill kill again and I'll kill a million times any person or thing that might cause you any danger. you keep being kind nothing wrong with that it who you are but don't expect me to do the same, i will never. she stood there looked at me for some time than walked to her dresser and removed the hair pins and let her hair lose.
Nomthandazo: Am sorry.
Me: for? she turned to look at me.
Nomthandazo: being irrational.
Me: It is justified in your head and am okay with that, I truly am, but what I don't want is you thinking i will always understand your actions and ill also react the same.
Nomthandazo: to much blood has been shed.
Me: and more will be shed if they keep messing with my family. Am a wolf Nomthandazo and its who i am to react first and trust me ill always react but I don't expect you to be okay with my reaction so don't expect me to understand yours too. The best you can do and we can do for each other is to always support weather we understand or not. Nothing wrong in blindly supporting. Now can we please sleep it's a long day tomorrow. she nodded and walked to her side of the bed and got in as i got in and brought her closer to me.
Me: I love you Nomthandazo.
Nomthandazo: i love you