Insert 12:

Ntswaki
The gardener came running to me and pulled to the side. I stood there with babu Steve and watched as the Queen walked around the garden and the flowers and Veggies got more pigments.
Steve: she is the one? I nodded. He showed me his arm and I looked at him confused. He took out his phone and showed me a picture of an arm that had tiny deep sores.
Steve: for years now my body has been having this sores and sometimes they bleed and sometimes they don't. I was speaking to the Queen a few minutes ago when she asked me to walk around in her own garden for clear air. I agreed and she hugged me in excitement. I swear I have never felt such a warm and loving hug in my life. I rolled up my sleeves to get to work and my sores gone. This picture am showing you right now I took it this morning my daughter coming for the coronation and she wanted to get me cream. I watched the old man blink his tears.
Me: please don't share this with anyone she doesn't know her powers.
Steve: I saw because look at the flowers around her. They brighter and look at the small breeze. We both watched as with each step she took how the garden seemed to be brighter and more welcoming
Yanga
Me: well I told her. I watched the facial expressions from my father and grandfather and Langa.
Langa: And?
Me: She nuzzled me.
Dad: you mean you transformed in front of her?
Me: yes
Dad: and you never hurt her? I shook my head no
Grandpa: you saying she accepted you just like that?
Me: her eyed had nothing but love.
Langa: and you haven't had sex? I looked at my brother. " phela dick can make a woman go mad"
Me: my woman is not mad or dickmatized.
Grandpa: What on earth is dickmatized. Langa laughed and I just shrugged.
Dad: and her powers have you seen anything?
Me: nothing.
Langa: does she even have powers? We were all in our head thinking just when the guard announced a visitor. I asked them to send them in and there she was Snethemba in the most slutty dress that I have ever seen.
Father: What the fuck is she doing here? Just than Nomthandazo walked in with Lungile the planner of events. She looked around and saw Sne and than turned with the perfect smile ever and greeted my elders.
Nomthandazo: I wanted to high jack you all for a few minutes that if you not busy. Everyone mumbled things. " well we just doing finishing touches on the big day so I wanted to confirm a few things that you all are in charge off!" We all nodded as the room was tense and Lungile was staring at Sne with looks that could murder a person.
Nomthandazo: booze?
Langa: sorted. She nodded with a smile ticking.
Nomthandazo: music?
Langa: sorted.
Nomthandazo: I see you added strippers here langa as dancers. I need traditional dances.
Dad: I have that under control.
Nomthandazo: well that it your attire last fighting is at 3 today please don't forget. She got up kissed my cheek and walked and stopped right in front of Sne and looked at her from head to toe.
Sne: what the hell are you looking at?? With so much attitude.
Nomthandazo: Nothing. She smiled and moved with a grinning lungile.

Nomthandazo
Lungile: Don't you worry about her sis
Me: Am not. I saw lungile look at me confused I smiled and looked at her.
" my husband is one hell of a man, handsome, I think his rich too and mostly his handsome and has power. He may have all those qualities that woman want in a man but I have one thing that I know that no other human can have"
Lungile: What is that ?
Me: Peace. He knows he can fight the world with his bare hands but when am around and his with me all I bring is peace. Even in moments where I have to be a raging bull but all I do is bring him peace. I watched as she absorbs that as I asked her to excuse me. I walked in one of the empty rooms and kneeled.
" oh father am being tested. Am being tested by satan himself in a form of a woman. My marriage is at risk if any of her plans are to succeed. I pray you protect me and you cover Yanga eyes from seeing good in anything that Snethemba says. I pray you take ropes of our lives and protect us from all forms of evil. Be it human, super natural or spiritual. Cover us with your hands and guide us towards light.
Ameen"
I got up feeling lighter after I saw Snethemba plan of seducing my husband and making him turn against me. I saw the small bottle in between her breast that has an evil recipe that meant to destroy me and make her take my place. I closed my eyes calming myself and asking myself how come I could see what naked to the human eye? How came I saw her plans but mostly how come I feel stronger with each passing day that am here?