Insert 16:

Nomthandazo
The sleeves of my dress slowly gave way as he started kissing my neck. I was nervous as he moved lower to the curve of my neck making me shiver with anticipation. he got up taking me with him as the dress slipped to the floor like a ball of silk. He walked to the door and locked it then removed his tux as I stood there rooted not knowing what to do with myself. one he was fully naked he walked to me and smashed his lips on mines as he pushed me to the bed. he slowly pushed me to it and kissed me leaving tiny little bites all over my body. I felt my whole body heat up as he removed my panty without any warning, I felt his mouth down there and I jumped almost hitting the headboard. he looked at me as he saw the fear in my eyes.
Me: did you just kissed me down there? he chuckled.
Yanga: I don't want to laugh Nomthandazo please don't make me laugh. I looked at him and I saw the big bulge as a tent and the fear in me grew.
Me: Is that going to fit.
Yanga: come here. I moved closer to him as he touched me and removed my bra. As he was kissing my boobs i felt a tingling sensation from my spine going up as he touched my honey pot with his fingers making me moan out in excitement. he slowly moved on top of me as he hovered and i felt my heart catch on my throat as he kissed me slowly. within seconds his boxers were gone and his fingers were building so much pressure down there. Just then he slowly slid in and I felt my walls stretch and the pain that went with it as I bit his shoulders to hold myself from screaming. he started moving and lord behold I couldn't hold myself from screaming my lungs out. I felt myself explode multiple times as he went harder and harder making it impossible for me to breath. within minutes he had me flipped order and was going at it as if it our last day on earth until he exploded and collapsed to the side taking e with him. we both did our best to normalize our breathing as our hearts were beating like there is no tomorrow.
Yanga: you good? I nodded as he moved me closer to him and I felt the bulge at my ass. is he seriously thinking of going at it again? he started making circular motion on one of my boobs and I felt a twitch in my honey pot. he lifted on of my legs and slowly slid in leaving me speechless as he slowly started moving in tiny circles making my head spin.

Ntswaki
There was a banging knock by the door and Muzi got up and took his gun and went to wait by the door.
Muzi: who is it?
Makhumalo: yimi.( is me) we opened the door for her as she got in.
Makhumalo: it's my neighbor she not breathing and her husband is beyond himself. We wrapped ourselves in a gown as we ran down the road to where the issue was. we got there to find the husband crying as the wife was slowly losing her breath. I checked her pulse and I saw that its slowly fading away.
Steve: Ntswaki call the queen. he whispered and I nodded to Muzi who dashed out of the house to go call the queen. I stayed with her slowly applying a cold cloth to keep her cool as she was burning up and burning up fast. after a few minutes I saw the few people in the house bow and I saw that the Queen was here. She had on a black kaftan with the king wearing track pants and looking very sleepy.

Yanga
I saw the young man that I spoke to and I stood next to him as my wife walked closer to the thin lady that was on the bed. she looked like she has never had anything to eat for the past year. Her cheek bones where visible and her skin was hanging from her. her eyes were drawn in. it was really not a beautiful sight to see. it was like she was a living skeleton.

Nomthandazo
I walked closer to her and I felt my heart get weak and a sharp pain in my womb. I sat on her bed as she opens her eyes.
Her: You came. I was shocked.
Me: you know me?
Her: my husband been bragging about you for the past hours.
Me: he must be a really good describer. she smiled as I held her hand. I felt her fear of living and the pain of losing her child. I felt her pain of all the kids she has lost in the years that they have been trying and her own resentment of not being able to carry full term. the resentment she had for herself but mostly her wanting to die out of hope that she will be with her children.
Me: if you go now who will you leave him with. I whispered only for her to hear. she closed her eyes and a tear rolled out of the corners of her eyes.
Her: He will find another. i learned closer to her and touched her forehead and closed my eyes as she closed her eyes too. than we were both in a quiet place without anyone hearing us or seeing us. I looked at her.
Me: You know he loves you and losing you will hurt him in ways that I can't even begin to explain to you.
Her: I know
Me: yet here we are you giving up?