Insert 23:

3 months later.
Nomthandazo
I woke up with a tiny headache and went to the bathroom. when done I walked back to the lounge and found Ntswaki standing there with bright eyes.
Me: okay what happening?
Ntswaki: come see sisi. I felt the heartbeat as soon as I step closer to her and i jumped on her and hugged her like there is no tomorrow.
Me: wow congratulations.
Ntswaki: how did you see?
Me: a beating heart. sorry to spoil the surprise. she looked radiant and just then the messenger walked in and I felt two more heart beat and a blurry image. I walked to the waiting room and found Ntando with his beaming wife.
Me: I see you two are bringing me good news? they laughed nervously.
Ntando: we just wanted to ask if everything looks good.
Me: I felt they heart beat in my room so yes, they are strong.
Ntando: They? I clasped my lips.
Me: am sorry I thought you knew that it two? They squealed in excitement and I smiled seeing the joy in their eyes. This is why am here to bring a little bit of happiness. we had some tea as he told me of the job offer that he had and them starting this new journey. I was really happy for them.

Yanga
I looked at the invitation on my table and couldn't believe my eyes. seriously? I went to the kitchen and found Nomthandazo and Nokuthula baking. it's a new hobby that they have started that makes them bond.
Me: babe
Nomthandazo: hmm?
Me: sorry to bother you can you please come here for a second. she walked with me to the door and I gave the invitation and she looked at it and smile.
Nomthandazo: at least now they can focus on each other.
Me: so, are we going?
Nomthandazo: No am not but if you want to go you can.
Me: no am not, Thank God. I thought you will say we should go to Lokhoo and Sne wedding.
Nomthandazo: am I that bad?
Me: you not bad you just funny at times. i kissed her forehead and looked at her. something is different about her I can't put a finger on it but something is different these days.

Somewhere in a louge
" he has a wife"
Zigi: What you mean he has a wife, that man is a player. he has different people every week
" that not all"
Zigi: what now?
" he is a king of Qhitha"
Zigi: what the hell is that and where is that. he walked closer and gave me a paper where I saw him with the most beautiful wife lady that I have never seen. and right there was Langa looking all grown up and shaved.
Zigi: who knew that Langa has a whole wife and has kingdom yet he stole my diamonds. Good thing he has a weakness a family. now this is the plan. I need you to find this place where ever it is and I need you to find the wife. he gives me the diamonds and I give him back his wife. For now, let create a little bit of chaos in his life. take all the pictures of him with the different ladies and send it to the same paper that you got that from and tell them that the king of  Qhita has been naughty.  I smiled at he nodded and relaxed. Langa you stole from the wrong guy.

2 days later
Yanga
I read the paper as my brother with his ladies were spread everywhere. the article was painting him in a bad light that he was a womanizer and yet he had a kingdom and a wife to take car. so, when is he running a kingdom when all he does is have a ball of life in Durban. I laughed my lungs out in all the fiction that was written there. I think they have us all messed up. a picture of me and Nomthandazo was there and they went on about how he has split personalities and how he looks all clean and cut out to be a king in one and how he isn't in another. the door budge open and my father walked in shouting with Langa following behind trying to explain. I watched in fascination as he tried to explain his ways to him.
Dad: look how you painted our kingdom, without a king. you made us look weak in all other kingdoms.
Langa: dad please everyone knows that you have two sons. one proper and is the king and another, well me who is just me. so, these are fake news.
dad: yes, we know but do our investors know about that? we have a big project coming into the kingdom and we said this is the most respectable place ever yet here i am speaking to an old man on how to behave. what you think the white people will say when they see you blowing money like this?
langa: we are not poor dad! I have my own money and am allowed to have a little bit of peace. Just explain to them that they got the wrong son on the paper.
Dad: where exactly do you work Langa? what exactly do you do that makes you have so much money huh? he looked at me and I got up from my chair because if he told dad the extent of his dealing, I won't have a father he will die of a heart attack.
Me: dad really there is no harm done. ill speak to the investors.
Dad: that the problem. he always messes up and then you swoop in and save the day. when will he ever grow up? just than Nomthandazo walks in with the paper. she looked calm and collected and glowing in the least. she looked at all at us and smiled.
Nomthandazo: I guess you read the news? we all nodded. she turned and looked at Langa.
Nomthandazo: We need to talk.
Dad: good, talk some sense in to him because am tired of this child next thing I'll kill him. he turned and left with Langa trying to apologize and dad giving him an evil eye. when he left, I watched as Nomthandazo hair turned white and her eyes turned grey. my brother jumped to stand behind me looking scared.
Nomthandazo: Please don't make me angrier than I am right now Langa. Where are the diamonds?  I looked at Langa who open his mouth and closed it and i raised my eyebrow confused as to what are they both talking about....