🔥22🔥

⚠️smuth warning.⚠️

Y/n pov:
After we got home we decided to watch a film and drink a bit. We didn't want to drink a lot, well, that didn't work out. Zak was already passed out on the couch and bad was drunk. Bad couldn't stop but flirting with me "stooop~" I said because bad said another cheese line. Bad then suddenly growled and said with a really deep voice "why should I?" It somehow scared me but also really turned me on. We were now in the hall on our way to the bedroom when bad suddenly slammed me to the wall and pinned my arms over my head to the wall. His leg was between mine so when I moved it felt good. I didn't want to move. Bad then kissed me with a lot of passion and even his tounge was  exploring my mouth. I had to move and I let out a soft moan "b-bad.." I managed to say. Bad then picked me up. "You aren't going to be able to walk Tommorow." Bad said with a growl. I pressed my body more onto his. He was dragging me to the bedroom and almost threw me  on the bed. He then took his shirt off and I was just staring at his body. I got really needy as he then got over me his hands besides my head. He was really close and his breath was really hot. My whole body startet to tease up. He then whisperd my name "Y/n~..."  I then felt something hard almost laying on my belly. He started to kiss me again. My hand slowly got down to his pants.
I un bottoend his pants and pulled them down and seeing his dick hard. My body startet to tease more up and I even got more into the kiss. I then grabbed with one hand his dick and startet to massage it. Bad let out a few moans trying to controll himself. He then slides a hand into my pants and started to play with my hole. He pushed in a finger and I let out a small whine because it somehow hurted but it also felt really good. He didn't move his finger so I could adjust to it. After a few seconds I tried to push the finger more in. "Someone is getting needy~" bad just whisperd in my ear.  "You are not quite ready yet. I still need to prepare you." He said with a growl in his voice. I then nodded and started to leave some marks on his neck. Bad then suddenly got in with two others finger and I started to tear up. "Ahh princess, it's going to be fine. I will wait till your ready okay?" How was he so tough but also so sweet at the same time?! I then gave him a small nod and he wiped my tears away.my hands were wrapped around his back. I squeezed my upper body to his upper body. I gave him a small sign so he can move his fingers. He slowly started to move his fingers. I let out some soft moans. After a while I tried to push the fingers deeper inside of me "let me get something real quick~" he then pulls out his finger and goes to his little night stand and grabs a Kondom. While he did that I felt so empty. He came back with the condom in his mouth and got over me again. He dropped the Kondom onto my chest and kissed me again. I pulled down his pants + boxers. His huge dick jumped against my belly. He then let go of the kiss to grab some air. He then puts the kondom over his dick and he lines it up with me. I slowly start to push it more inside me. To be honest It was way more thicker than expected. He was only half way in and had really problems to breath normal. I pushed my body into his more. As bad was all the way in I wasn't able to breathe at all. Tears were running down my cheeks. Bad noticed it and put some finger in my mouth so it would stay open "little one, you need to breathe."  Bad didn't do a thing until I was breathing normally again he then whispers in my ear "we can stop if it's to much " the drunk ass I was of course shook my head so he would continue.he slowly started to move his hip back and forth. I moaned out in pleasure. Bad got faster and he started to moan to. Bad was hitting my posture again and again. It was such an awsome feeling. I was really close to come and I her bad "I-i'm very.. nghh.. close baby." And as he said that he and I came. Bad then pulled out and put on some boxers. He then got some wet paper towels and cleaned me. I was really out of breath and really sleppy. After he cleaned me up he put some boxers on me and some grey sweatpants of his. He then layed besides me and pulled me close to him. We both fell asleep very quickly.

________________________________
Hey Ansh :).