✨😻18✨😻

Nobody's pov :
Zak felt really bad for bad and asked Y/n of they could stand up for a moment. Y/n did it and stood up wondering what Zak was about to do. Zak then suddenly goes up to bad and kisses him. Bad was very shooked but he got more into it. Y/n just hold their hand infront of their hand as the tears shoot up there eyes. Y/n then just quickly leaves the room puts on a jacket and leaves the house. After bad hearded that the door closed he stopped kissing Zak and looked at him "Y/n.." he just said as he realised what he had been done."y/n is out there all alone skeppy! It's after midnight!" Bad looks at Zak. Zak felt really bad. "We could call Y/n.." bad took out his phone and tried to call Y/n but they then realised that Y/n's phone was at their place. "We messed up.. we need to find Y/n skeppy!". Skeppy Seemed to get angry "why is it always Y/n?! Why is it not me?!." Bad almost snapped but he didn't. "Zak. We don't have time for that now." Zak hot kinda scared because bad never said his real name.

Y/n pov:
It stardet to rain. I left my phone and all my stuff there but I didn't want to go back. I was really angry at both of them. But luckily I had some money so I could rent a small hotel room, what I did. It was pretty nice for such an small prise I had a big TV a Big bed and A big bathroom everything was very clean and nice. As I was in my room I took my jacket off and my pants I wore a hoodie from bad Wich was oversized. After I "changed" I went into bed and watched some TV to calm me down a bit. I was still really angry at bad.. should I go back Tommorow?.. no. I don't even know if they are searching for me or of they are fucking. I then slowly fell asleep.

Bad/Zak PoV:
We were searching for Y/n over three hours now. We still couldn't find Y/n.

Zak PoV:
"Bad..Y/n will come back.. we should head home now too.. it's almost six in the morning!.." bad the just looks me in the eyes with tears. "What if something happend to Y/n and we will never see them again?! I really love them dude."

Zak and bad talked about that bad loved Y/n but didn't want to hurt skeppy and skeppy still is bad best friend and he will always be and skeppy was pretty happy about that.

"Bad please.. Y/n is save.. you really need some sleep bad.."  bad just shook his  head.
I then decided to grab Bad's arm and pull him with me home bevor we got home I saw somebody sitting at my door. Was it Y/n?! We walked further to it only to realise it's not Y/n just a random jogger who needed a break.

________________________________________
I will leave you here :D