✨🌹13🌹✨

Y/n pov's
"Tommorow we are going to meet your best friend! How could you forget silly?" I start to giggle a bit is soon as I looked at bad again his eyes were sparkling and they were full of excitement. It was really beautiful to see "you have beautiful green eyes" I then realised what I said and my checks start to become a bit pink bad the talked in a soft voice "thank you! I really like your eyes! I could starr at them for hours" I then start to blush more "stooooop" bad then giggles "w-we should really go to sleep we only have like 2/3 hours left.. you should really rest bad.. we both know that you are not doing great." I then take his hand and drag us to the bedroom. I closed the door behind us and then I kinda threw myself in the bed but not really. I drag bad with me, I then put the blanket over us and I pull bad on me so his head is laying on my chest, I calmy breath and I try to match Bad's breath up with mine.

Bad Pov's :
I felt safe in Y/n arms. She was really soft and warm she made me feel loved and appreciated, my head was laying on Y/n chest and I listen to her heartbeat, it was really calming and I feel asleep very fast.

Time skip to 6 a.m

Nobody's pov:
Y/n woke up because she felt really cold. She then realised bad isn't on her side anymore she then stood up and searched for bad. She then finds him paking his stuff. He looked so happy while he was packing y/n then spoke in a tired voice "good morning bad.." she then yawns bad then looks up to Y/n "good morning you sleepy muffin!" Y/n smiled warmly at bad "bevor we drive to the airport I still need to go to my place and pack some stuff because I don't have any stuff here." Y/n then said with a small smile.
Bad then just looks up at Y/n "oh yeah! I forgot that you didn't live with me and that you have my clothes on.. sorry"

-----------------------------------------------
Henlo! How are y'all doing? :D I'm sorry that I always stop the story at a weird moment xD