✨20✨

Nobody's pov :
Bad just stardet to tear up he couldn't believe it he had Y/n in his arms. He was really happy. He wrapped his arms around Y/n and laid his head on Y/n's shoulder and he really badly started to sob. Y/n felt really guilty because Y/n never saw bad this hurt. Y/n  didn't want to let bad go and got even closer to him. Zak joined and hugged them both. "We are really happy that you are back and okay, Y/n"  skeppy said with a small smile while bad's head still was on Y/n shoulder. Y/n : "I really missed you too.. I'm still very sorry for just leaving without saying a good daem thing."  Bad then slowly raises his head and he had really bad red eyes. Y/n realised what bad was going through so Y/n didn't even bother to wait a second longer and kissed bad. Bad of course kissed back and skeppy was very happy for them. After a while they both gasped for air "bad you should go back to bed.. you really look like you haven't sleept for days!" Y/n say's with a very soft smile. Bad nods a bit and takes Zak and Y/n into the bedroom.. "you guys need sleep too..." Bad almost whispered his voice sounded really hurted Y/n felt so bad and Y/n just pulled skeppy and bad into bed and layed a blanket over them. (They are sharing a bed) y/n then gave each one of them a small kiss on the forhead and was going to walk away when suddenly a hand pulled Up/n into the bed. Of course it was bad and he held Y/n really close but still cuddled with Zak. They all feel asleep pretty quickly.