31 (⌐■-■)

⚠️Smut!⚠️
Y/n pov:
I got really bored of the film so I started to look around the room and I found something that I didn't expect. I found a vibrator in Bad's clothes it had a remote.. It was Huge. I then had a really bad idea. 

Bad pov:
I was getting out of the shower with skeppy and I went into the living room, I found a remote and a note that said "press the buttons to find out what the remote is for!~' I didn't think anything from it and started to press buttons. I looked around but saw that nothing changed.. I then went into mine and Y/n shared room. My eyes widened as I saw what was happening. I saw Y/n on the floor crying and letting out mute moans. I rushed to her because I thought she was in pain. Y/n then grabbed my hand and laid it on top of her belly as I feel really hard vibrations. "U-uh.." I was still unsure about the whole thing. Y/n then took my hand and got with my hand under her pants as I suddenly feel a really wet and vibrating string. I realised what was happening, I turned really red and looked away because I was really embarrassed.  "I.. hnghh.. I found it in your.... Heugh.. closet.." Y/n managed to say  "m-mine?.." Y/n then just nooded.. I slowly started to pull at the string and Y/n started to whine. While I pulled out the string I pulled her pants a bit down. I only was wearing a towel around my waist.my dick started to twitch and i was almost in pain. I picked up Y/n and placed her on my lap. "I.. I need you right now!~" it was really hard to control myself. Y/n got closer to me  and whispered in my ear "i-i need you to fill me daddy!~"  that's the moment I lost myself. I went straight into her and started to leave hickeys all over Y/n body. I was pounding really hard in Y/n she had her hands on my shoulder she digged her nails deep into my skin and arched her head back. I was really rough. I came quickly with Y/n.  I cleaned Y/n and laid her back into bed. I cuddled up with her and we both feel asleep quickly.