✨❤️17❤️✨

Bad Pov's:
I awoke from a nightmare, I had tears in my eyes and my breath was really shaky and bad. I quickly look around only to notice two people laying on me. I try to wipe my tears away so I wake nobody up but that quite didn't work. My tears kept flowing.
I then feel sombody lifting a bid of my body, I looked who lifted up it was y/n. y/n then got closer to my face and put her/his/they's/them's/it's forhead against mine. It feels really comfortable but my tears were still flowing.. "did you have a nightmare again?" Y/n whispered to me I then just slowly nod. I could feel that Y/n was really worried about me. Y/n then just laid her head onto my chest and wrapped her/his/it's/they/them arms around me and hugged me really close. Y/n was really warm and chilled my body. I then just hear a soft male voice "bad?.. is everything okay?.." I then look at Zak who was obviously tired. I then quietly speak "yeah.. I just had another nightmare.."
He then looks at me. "You never have nightmares. Something happend didn't it?" I just went silent. Y/n looked at Zak and then back at me for approval for saying it Zak. I then just nod slowly and try not to listen. Bevor Du/n looked back at skeppy she got out her/his/it's/they/them's phone out and gave it me with a pair of headphones. I put them it and it was already a video open so I started to watch it while Y/n was explaing to Zak what happened. I could tell Zak was shooked.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not updating a lot. But be sure on the weekend a new chapter always be out. It's just really hard for me to write in the week because of school and stuff like that :')  please forgive me. I will try my best tho and sorry that this chapter was so short