❤️🌚Sunshine🌚❤️

Nobody's pov:
They both calmed down and sat down on Bad's Couch. They were watching some movies and bad was cuddling Y/n so Y/n was underneath bad and bad had his arms wrapped around Y/n waist and his head was laying on Y/n breast. Bad almost looked up every 5 Minutes to aksY/n if she felt comfortable with this and Y/n always said that he didn't have to worry.

Bad (Drarryl) pov:
I was really scared that Y/n was uncomfortable with me laying on top of her bit to be true I really enjoyed it laying on Y/n. Y/n was really warm and soft to lay on! We had cuddled and watch movies for like 2 hours know and I decided to start singing. "You are my Sunshine, My only sunshine."
And then Y/n joined and singed with me!

Both : (you can start to play the music)
"You are my sunshine!~ my only sunshine, you make me happy when sky's are grey! You never know dear, how much I love you! So please, don't take my sunshine away!"

Bad (DrarryL) pov:
We continued for a bit.. After we sung we watched the movie again, I heard how Y/n yawned I looked up at her ; "Do you want to go to bed? I can show you where you can stay in!" Y/n just Shaked her head. "I want to stay in this position for a while.. it's quite comfortable ! " I nooded and decided to put a blanket over us. Y/n falls asleep very quickly and I tried to sleep but my thoughts were bothering me. Why now?! Ugh. I tried to sleep but it didn't work.. I then suddenly realised I was crying again. I carefully stand up from y/n and put the blanket over her. I then walked over to a window and looked out and stared at the starts and the night-sky it was really pretty but my tears didn't stop. I stared out of the window for quite a bit. I then suddenly feel warm arms wrap around me. I turn to see Y/n hugging me. I hugged her back and layed my head on her shoulder as my tears began to roll. Y/n was rubbing my back and said calling things with her voice in soft tone. I tried my best to calm down but it didn't worked so good.

Y/n pov:
I had bad in my arms and he was crying. I was so sorry for him. He didn't deserve this.. I then suddenly feel how bad is starting to panic at shaking. I realised what was happening and I softly grabed his head with my hands to make him look me into my eyes. I whispered "I'm sorry.." and then I kissed him. I felt how he kissed me back and how he didn't shake that much anymore. After a minute or so we both gasped for air.
I looked at him and just said "I'm so sorry I didn't know how to calm you otherwise.. i'm sorry... "

----------------------------------
NEW CHAPTER :D
I realised after my first chapter my story really flopped