✨🖤Comfort (Part 3) 🖤✨

nobody pov's :
Y/n got in, bad followed her and closed the door behind them.  Y/no and bad  took of theei shoes and put them aside,  Y/n and bad then walked into the living room, they were greeted by a small creature Y/no got then down onto her knees and stardet to pet Rat she sat down and enjoyed the pats. Y/n suddenly felt a phone vibrate in her bag she took her bag off and got the phone out it was Bad's phone she handed it to him and then said "somebody is calling you.."   Y/n  then stands up and looks worried at bad as soon as he took the call. After the call Y/n didn't bother to lose a second and asked "who was it? Was it something bad?" Bad just Shaked his head "it was skeppy my best friend he somehow  knew what happend and he asked if everything is okay, I said that you are here and are looking out for me, he is greatful that I have somebody in this time because he lives really far away.." Suddenly Y/no starts to grin a bit. It kinda scared bad "a-are you okay?" Y/n then just spoke "I have the idea to get you a bit more happy again." Bad is putting one and one together "wait. You really want me to fly to my best friend?!" Y/no then just said "what is stopping you? You really need him !"  Bad "well.. I don't have enough money.."  Y/n pulled out her phone  "where does he live?" Bad starts to talk "you aren't going to give me the money. I can't accept that. "   Y/n "but it would make you feel a lot better! And I have enough money!"
Bad said in a more dominant tone "in only one condition. You are coming with me!" Y/n
"Ohhh!~ I like that dominant tone!"  Y/no then suddenly realised what she said and street blushing so did bad.

------------------
Sorry I'm not going to write more today :(.